NFL looking to expand to 40 teams

The league already sucks with so many crappy teams

We may get 8 more Lions and Bears teams

lol their fan base is imploding, and they think they can jack up the numbers by giving more cities franchises. The new demand for more ThuggzBawl is non-existent, but more billionaires want to own sports franchises; it's part of their ego trips.

lol their fan base is imploding, and they think they can jack up the numbers by giving more cities franchises. The new demand for more ThuggzBawl is non-existent, but more billionaires want to own sports franchises; it's part of their ego trips.
When it was 28 teams was awesome

More teams, more games (at least 18), more teams in the playoffs, season ends in March. They are such money-grubbing whores.

I don't know if I would say the NFL has a lot fo crappy teams.

I would say that the league is much more evenly balanced than it used to be.

However, expanding to 40 may drastically reduce quality.

And all with covered stadiums so you can't enjoy a snow game.

Dont really have a problem with open football stadiums other than I'd rather see teams be able to play in good conditions so we can see what they really play like.
However I hate open air baseball,if you're not gonna play in inclement weather you should cover all the MLB ballparks.
He'll,the Yankmee fans were crying about having to play the next day because of the rainout saying it gave the Astros an advantage.

40 teams would require adding 8 teams to the existing ones. That would be one additional team to each of the divisions. Probably would need 18 game seasons and 2 bye weeks. You need a pretty good sized city to host an NFL team. Some cities have lost their teams in the never ending blackmail game of building new stadiums. Oakland, St Louis, San Diego immediately come to mind. I suppose there would be enough willing cities to do this. Not sure I like the idea though. Probably would dilute the amount of talent on teams even further.

40 teams would require adding 8 teams to the existing ones. That would be one additional team to each of the divisions. Probably would need 18 game seasons and 2 bye weeks. You need a pretty good sized city to host an NFL team. Some cities have lost their teams in the never ending blackmail game of building new stadiums. Oakland, St Louis, San Diego immediately come to mind. I suppose there would be enough willing cities to do this. Not sure I like the idea though. Probably would dilute the amount of talent on teams even further.
Don't count out a London team or more.

If true this would suck. The Eagles are literally the only good team in the NFC

The NFL has been harping on getting a division in Europe for a couple of years. The scheduling headaches involved in that would be tremendous. Plus they apparently forget how NFL Europe didn’t last very long, despite good support in some cities.

The league already sucks with so many crappy teams

We may get 8 more Lions and Bears teams
I think expanding the NFL to Cincinnati and Cleveland would be a great idea.

but how do we get the Bengals and Browns to leave?

NFL has gone from a superb league to utter CRAPPP

For every KC you get 4 Det

Forum List

Back