NFL goes even more woke

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

If you think the woke crowd is on the verge of collapse, think again.

They are just getting started

Now the NFL is requiring future coaches to either be a woman, or someone that has increased skin pigment so that they look either brown or black.

I think hiring based on skin color instead of trying to hire a woman is preferable since no one in the NFL are biologists

I just love democrats.

Big tech will soon silence all woke opposition, even sites like this one.

Now the NFL is requiring future coaches to either be a woman, or someone that has increased skin pigment so that they look either brown or black.

I think hiring based on skin color instead of trying to hire a woman is preferable since no one in the NFL are biologists

I just love democrats.
No. You just hate yourself.

And this is going to affect your enjoyment of the game how exactly?

Let me guess...you're now going to say that you don't care about the subject you just started a thread on...right? Like I said...you're miserable and you hate yourself.

"AWWWWWWWWW DAMN!
WE BUILT DA NFL...BOUT TIME MUFFUGAH!
SHEEEEEIIIIT!
WE COMIN UP NOW!
DASS RYTE....DASSS RAYTE
NEX IS FREE POPEYES FAH AWL YAWL
MUFFUGAHS UP IN HERE....THREE PIECE ENNA BISCUIT!"

-Rastus 'Neckbone' Jackson 2022

What about on the field? Why are there more players of color? Seems racist.

Same reason there were more in the fields.

Physically, they are a workhorse.

Pound/hour of labor, if directed properly, there is no match.

Let me guess...you're now going to say that you don't care about the subject you just started a thread on...right? Like I said...you're miserable and you hate yourself.
I bet you name your next kid DeVante

I just love democrats.
the nfl is now Nba light

I just love democrats.
What's next? Forcing a team to sign players that suck, because players that suck are underrepresented, and they have feelings too.

I got a free ticket at work for a NFL game and I'd never been to one. Got my pretzel, got my beer, found my seat and it was pretty cool because it was a night game and that place probably had 50k people.

Then I saw the inzones had big ass letters spelling out the fight against racial injustice or something and before the game the announcer was saying the Bengals and the NFL stand in solidarity with blah blah.

Honestly I just got up and left and walked around downtown for a bit before going back to my car. It was my first real football experience and I was so turned off I don't want to go back. All I wanted to do was watch a game, not have even more reality shoved down my throat.

Fuck the NFL. They pushed away a potential fan.

Going to my first NHL game this year, I hope it isn't ruined as well with some bullshit.

Will transracial be the next big thing? Honky children enduring medication and skin treatments to make their skins dark and hair kinky? Taking school courses in Jive so they are fluent?

Will Transblack Americans be treated as well as blacks?

Its more of the same CRT hysteria. Most fans can't name the receivers coach or the O-line coach just like most of the "fathers" couldn't name any of their kid's teachers. Yet you see something on the Internet that pisses you off and it becomes what your life is all about. You guys are such losers.

You people have lost the ability to debate rationally.

Then again, how do you defend insanity?

I reckon just strawman everything and deflect is really all you have left

That and hard drugs.

"AWWWWWWWWW DAMN!
WE BUILT DA NFL...BOUT TIME MUFFUGAH!
SHEEEEEIIIIT!
WE COMIN UP NOW!
DASS RYTE....DASSS RAYTE
NEX IS FREE POPEYES FAH AWL YAWL
MUFFUGAHS UP IN HERE....THREE PIECE ENNA BISCUIT!"

-Rastus 'Neckbone' Jackson 2022

Same reason there were more in the fields.

Physically, they are a workhorse.

Pound/hour of labor, if directed properly, there is no match.
Oh look...a racist sock puppet

What's next? Forcing a team to sign players that suck, because players that suck are underrepresented, and they have feelings too.
They need to set up a requirement that they have to hire a certain amount of Trans athletes and they have to have a set number of them on the field at all times.

Forum List

Back