NFL Draft Thread

Round 2... 45th pick....

Seattle Seahawks pick 6' 1" 185 lb Paul Richardson WR from Colorado.

On Feb 3 of this year he ran a 4.28 40 at a football combine training camp.

His combine 40 was a slower 4.4

Training the last couple of years at Colorado was pretty schetchy with multiple coaching changes.

With the proper training offered at the Seahawks VMac this kid had the raw speed to get consistantly down to his proven 4.28 40 and be possibly one of if not the fastest WR in the NFL.

Right now the fastest NFL reciever is Jacoby Ford with the Raiders at a blistering 4.28 40.

The Hawks are looking to compliment Harvin's ability to stretch the field and possibly Richardson could fill that slot nicely.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...Colorado/c918eb97-cfd1-4826-965b-f039ac5744bf

Last edited:
Cleveland and Johnny Football deserve each other. The Rams have had a very good draft to this point. Buffalo picking up Watkins will really help them. NFC West may be a beast this year.

OK. Five QBs selected in the first three rounds

Number 3 pick Blake Bortles to Jacksonville
Number 22 pick Johnny Manziel to Cleveland
Number 32 pick Teddy Bridgewater to Minnesota
Second round Derrek Carr to Oakland
Second round Jimmy Garrappolo to New England

Who has the best career?

My money says Garrappolo with the Pats

Who has the best career?

But how many years before Carrappolo plays? I think Carr will redeem his family's name after his brother's demise.

It's been reported that Cleveland's top receiver Josh Gordon will be suspended for a year due to a failed drug test.

San Francisco passed up an opportunity to get Gordon in a trade with Cleveland because of the this issue.

Now the next question is who is Manziel going to throw to?

One step forward for Cleveland, two steps back.

Who has the best career?

But how many years before Carrappolo plays? I think Carr will redeem his family's name after his brother's demise.

I think that is why Garrappolo will turn out to be the best. He finished college, he will not be rushed into a starting job, he will study under Tom Brady for three or four years and he will move into an established Patriots offensive scheme

Who has the best career?

I think that is why Garrappolo will turn out to be the best. He finished college, he will not be rushed into a starting job, he will study under Tom Brady for three or four years and he will move into an established Patriots offensive scheme

I think if he stays in the Patriots system he will do fine, if he leaves the Patriots, he'd be the next Cassell.

Carr could be an exceptional QB, the dig on him is his mistakes under pressure. That would be the end of any QB. They need to bring him along slowly.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back