NFL Draft Thread

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I see Clowney going at number one. The Rams may trade down at number two, but if they don't they will take Robinson from Auburn.

Not sure who will be the first QB taken?

The QB position seems thin this year, WR are the best position this draft, perhaps seven will go in the first round. Houston wants a QB, but not Manziel, Bortles is the guy they want but don't want to waste a #1 pick on him.

Clowney will go #1, Dallas' Jerry Jones likes Manziel, I don't know if he will be there when Dallas drafts, so there could be some moves.

Manziel looks to go anywhere from 6-11.

The QB position seems thin this year, WR are the best position this draft, perhaps seven will go in the first round. Houston wants a QB, but not Manziel, Bortles is the guy they want but don't want to waste a #1 pick on him.

Clowney will go #1, Dallas' Jerry Jones likes Manziel, I don't know if he will be there when Dallas drafts, so there could be some moves.

Manziel looks to go anywhere from 6-11.

Noooooooooooo!

I read a couple of articles on the draft and Manziel was mentioned in each one. He is either the most over hyped, overrated player to enter the draft....or the second coming of Peyton Manning. You choose....

If you broke down game footage against some of the SEC defenses, you saw Manziel struggle and as teams adjusted at halftime, it seemed that Manziel had issues. The top defensive teams, Manziel was 1-4 and wore out by the end of the game.

I guess with Manziel, time will tell.

Where's my 10 foot pole? Any teams want to borrow it to not touch Johnny Football with it?
Thank me later.

I just hope the Bills pick the tight end Ebron at 9. Put Woods on one side, Mike Williams on the other, stevie Johnson in the slot and Ebron up the middle. We're a playoff team again.

Forum List

Back