NFL Draft in 2 Days

Fuck the NFL and all of pro sports. Have you ever had a job where you were guaranteed an income no matter how you performed? Or were sick and didn't even work? Or left? I can't take football too seriously until the game gets real and they start basing contracts partly on PAST performance, but also on FUTURE performance, as well as attendance, health and playing for the team. Contracts ought to have incentives where the real money comes if you win a division, or more. And a penalty for making constant stupid penalties.

You know, like the real world.

BLM kneeling communist DEMS have begun to ruin the NFL. Soon Black players will quit playing unless they have a Black coach or at least 50% black Coaches or whatever the DEMS tell them they should have. Similar to what is happening in the NBA. They play when they feel like it. They don't care if win or lose as they get paid no matter what. Too many obviously racist white referees also. Send in more Black women too. mark the tape, its coming.

Watch Carolina this year as they hired failed White Coach over interim Black coach who had been somewhat successful. Will the Black players go into any kind of revolt? Will the woke keep bringing it up? I know I will. They can use this one as an example....always demanding more and more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back