NFL Draft in 2 Days

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
abfa75ba9b1a67dbf983c2f0e20540c8

Presented by Bud Light, the 2023 NFL Draft starts Thursday the 27th in Kansas City, MO. .

"The draft will be available to watch and stream live on ABC, ESPN and the NFL Network. It will also be live-streamed through FuboTV. CBS Sports HQ will also provide coverage before, during and after the event"

I figure it'll be my Texans.
They're famous for pretending to be the smartest guy in the room.

We'll see.

Picking Trubisky over Mahommes

Taking Jake Locker over JJ Watt - when they likely could've had Locker in Round 2, possibly 3

Chris Simms two years ago naming Zach Wilson as the best QB prospect over Lawrence, Mac, Fields etc...

INEXACT SCIENCE can be FUN

Of course but what about the teams NOT named Browns.

If Elijah Moore can stay 100% healthy and get on the same page with Watson, watch out...

NOBODY can cover Elijah Moore. Darryl Green would've had the best chance...

If Elijah Moore can stay 100% healthy and get on the same page with Watson, watch out...

NOBODY can cover Elijah Moore. Darryl Green would've had the best chance...
I have my doubts on Watson.
Yes, a fantasy stat machine, but barely over .500 as a starter in, arguably, the worst division in the league.
And his 6 game sample last season did nothing to help.

Yes, a fantasy stat machine, but barely over .500 as a starter in, arguably, the worst division in the league.

Need healthy OL, possibly some OL in the draft.

Watson is a top 5 QB but you obviously need to protect him and give him some decent receivers.
And I say this as a Texans fan and a Watson hater.

Watson is a top 5 QB but you obviously need to protect him and give him some decent receivers.
And I say this as a Texans fan and a Watson hater.
32-31 with Houston in the worst division in the NFL

As I said, stat machine but not a winner.

Go back tp the 70s and "Air Coryell" high scoring, exciting but barely 500

Fuck the NFL and all of pro sports. Have you ever had a job where you were guaranteed an income no matter how you performed? Or were sick and didn't even work? Or left? I can't take football too seriously until the game gets real and they start basing contracts partly on PAST performance, but also on FUTURE performance, as well as attendance, health and playing for the team. Contracts ought to have incentives where the real money comes if you win a division, or more. And a penalty for making constant stupid penalties.

You know, like the real world.

Forum List

Back