Next time you talk about Iraq's WMD's and the war do remember Joe Biden

His office is also responsible for the outlined legislation for the Patriot Act. That is why it was ready to go less than 100 hours after 9/11.

IOW, all those radical leftists that want to abolish ICE? Yeah, Biden is responsible for giving it to them. :rolleyes:

Also, with the much bruh-ha-ha of the recent social justice, we could conceivable see Biden getting a minority woman, one who possibly supporter equal justice and maybe reparations. Yet? It was his idea for treating cocaine and crack differently?

This led to privledge and huge sentencing disparities in the 80 and 90's.

And don't forget that Biden proposed legislation to give cops protections for beating suspects after the Rodney King case...

Washington Examiner must bet on most of their readers never making it past the first paragraph or two of their bi-assed reporting. The bill seemed pretty milquetoast.

Sleepy Joe Biden supported that war

Biden did vastly more than just vote for the war. Yet his role in bringing about that war remains mostly unknown or misunderstood by the public. When the war was debated and then authorized by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations. Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favor of the 2002 resolution granting President Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you have to see this. Just takes the air right out of your soggy, limp balloon.

In 2002, Donald Trump Said He Supported Invading Iraq

"Are you for invading Iraq?" Howard Stern asked him, and Trump answered, "Yeah, I guess so."

"
Trump's comments on Stern are more in line with what he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, where he advocated for a "principled and tough" policy toward "outlaw" states like Iraq.

"We still don't know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I'm no warmonger," Trump wrote. "But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don't, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.""""
Trump had no vote to authorize war. Crazy Joe and Hitlery both did. They pushed for invasion.

Biden did vastly more than just vote for the war. Yet his role in bringing about that war remains mostly unknown or misunderstood by the public. When the war was debated and then authorized by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations. Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favor of the 2002 resolution granting President Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

Once again this will be an election of the lesser of two evils.

Two imperfect candidates with more than ample negative baggage.

Trump is clearly the greater evil; to vote against Trump – to vote to remove a failed, incompetent, racist president from office – is not to vote ‘for’ Biden, not to ‘approve’ of Biden, and not to ‘support’ Biden.

One can only imagine the kind of baggage Trump would have if he had been in politics as long as Biden has.
Yep, you can only imagine it............much like you do everything else.

Once again this will be an election of the lesser of two evils.

Two imperfect candidates with more than ample negative baggage.

Trump is clearly the greater evil; to vote against Trump – to vote to remove a failed, incompetent, racist president from office – is not to vote ‘for’ Biden, not to ‘approve’ of Biden, and not to ‘support’ Biden.
That load of shit that you just dropped off must have been real heavy carrying it around.

I was opposed to the Iraq war on day one, but I was told that I hated America, wanted the terrorists to win, didn’t support the troops, and, wanted to have to fight them here instead of over there.
You were told this by the very people now supporting Trump

No shit.

I was opposed to invading Iraq, too. The initial attack in Afghanistan to try to flush out OBL was probably a good move but then it had to turn into a war that has still not ended.
Fucking Dubya was a disaster but he's not nearly the disaster that Trump is.
More Americans died in Afghanistan under Obama and his "surge" than did under Bush.

But you conveniently skipped over that Clown.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry you have to see this. Just takes the air right out of your soggy, limp balloon.

"Are you for invading Iraq?" Howard Stern asked him, and Trump answered, "Yeah, I guess so."

"
Trump's comments on Stern are more in line with what he wrote in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, where he advocated for a "principled and tough" policy toward "outlaw" states like Iraq.

"We still don't know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I'm no warmonger," Trump wrote. "But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don't, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.""""
Trump had no vote to authorize war. Crazy Joe and Hitlery both did. They pushed for invasion.
Actually Joe hand-picked supporters for the war during the congressional hearing

"

Trump now has full control to end it...........................

I was opposed to the Iraq war on day one, but I was told that I hated America, wanted the terrorists to win, didn’t support the troops, and, wanted to have to fight them here instead of over there.
You were told this by the very people now supporting Trump
Yet sleepy Joe made sure the invasion was going to happen

I was at University when they did it the first time. . . . I thought it was a bad idea then, when they had to use lies to convince us the first time to do it then too. .

Stupid Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter. .

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give a shit when it actually mattered. Years late to the party and they suddenly want to act they’ve been here all along. Disingenuous tits.

Last edited:
His office is also responsible for the outlined legislation for the Patriot Act. That is why it was ready to go less than 100 hours after 9/11.

IOW, all those radical leftists that want to abolish ICE? Yeah, Biden is responsible for giving it to them. :rolleyes:

Also, with the much bruh-ha-ha of the recent social justice, we could conceivable see Biden getting a minority woman, one who possibly supporter equal justice and maybe reparations. Yet? It was his idea for treating cocaine and crack differently?

This led to privledge and huge sentencing disparities in the 80 and 90's.

And don't forget that Biden proposed legislation to give cops protections for beating suspects after the Rodney King case...
oh yeah almost forgot about that one

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give shit when it actually mat
I was at University when they did it the first time. . . . I thought it was a bad idea then, when they had to use lies to convince us the first time to do it then too. .

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give a shit when it actually mattered. Years late to the party and they suddenly want to act they’ve been here all along. Disingenuous tits.

At the time many people were still under the notion that a president wouldn't outright lie about something like this.

Well, that ship sure has sailed. Now we know they will lie about anything.

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give shit when it actually mat

Nope what we have here is those who were opposed to the war years after the fact and used it to attack Bush and continue to attack Republicans now support the very man who made sure the war happened with the way he stacked witnesses for the Senate hearings

Will it come back to haunt him? Who is going to question him about it? The media? LOL...

Would any of the deliberately ignorant mindless bed wetters that are going to vote for him give a shit?

Will it come back to haunt him? Who is going to question him about it? The media? LOL...

Would any of the deliberately ignorant mindless bed wetters that are going to vote for him give a shit?

That's why it is left up to those who know to remind them

Nope what we have here is those who were opposed to the war years after the fact and used it to attack Bush and continue to attack Republicans now support the very man who made sure the war happened with the way he stacked witnesses for the Senate hearings

Biden’s vote on the war resolution was wrong and always will be wrong.

I would be willing to bet the farm you were terribly upset with the Congressmen and Senators that voted against the resolution at the time.

I would be willing to bet the farm you were terribly upset with the Congressmen and Senators that voted against the resolution at the time.

Biden not only voted for the war he stacked the witnesses during the Senate hearing who supported the invasion.

Biden not only voted for the war he stacked the witnesses during the Senate hearing who supported the invasion.

Did you support the Iraq War resolution? Yes or no?

Trump is the greatest president of the last 200 Years. Nobody has accomplished more than this man even while being dogged daily by the enemies of America.
But you do support Joe Biden for President.

No, I don’t. Not being a sycophant of President Trump doesn’t mean I support Joe Biden as they are both major retards. It’s funny watching the duopolist drones circle the wagons for their shitty candidates.

Last edited:
Trump is the greatest president of the last 200 tears. Nobody has accomplished more than this man even while being dogged daily by the enemies of America.

I have no doubt in my mind that’s precisely what you believe.

Forum List

Back