I hope this helps the discussion....

1. That is why you should never, ever watch CNN or MSNBC -- in my opinion.

2. Mr. Terrell is a regular fixture on Los Angeles talk radio. He calls himself the "fair-minded" Civil Rights attorney.

I would have never know about this gentleman if I watched CNN and the rest of the MSM.

This is what most rational people are trying to say. Judge for yourselves and ask yourself honestly, is he wrong?

The police are part of this "deep state" that the right keeps ranting about:

Breonna Taylor, a respected EMT worker, was killed in her apartment on March 13 of 2020 in a botched and uncalled for raid by the Louisville “Police” department.

Funny enough, the police had caught the people who they were initially searching for yet still murdered her. This is the recording of her boyfriend’s 911 call

The best way to start reform is with the wallet, but the correct solution is to get everybody to vote.

2. Mr. Terrell is a regular fixture on Los Angeles talk radio. He calls himself the "fair-minded" Civil Rights attorney.
Well, I found Larry Elder on of all places, YouTube. I like him.

I would have never know about this gentleman if I watched CNN and the rest of the MSM.

This is what most rational people are trying to say. Judge for yourselves and ask yourself honestly, is he wrong?

I have watched him on different news shows over the years. I have disagreements with him much of the time however he is not part of the present problem. One of the few on the left I have regard for.

This gentleman speaks with great confidence. Enough that I’ll listen for sure and hear what he has to say. That’s how I pay attention.

Yes, Mr. Elder is great, too.

Many African Americans can think for themselves, contrary to what many condescending so-called "liberals" think.

You would be helping the discussion more if you provided some insight into the nature of his comments instead of just providing a link.
Well, I agree with what he said. Is that fair? I’m called a racist everyday. Nobody cares what I think or feel or have to say. That’s the honest answer my friend.

You would be helping the discussion more if you provided some insight into the nature of his comments instead of just providing a link.
Well, I agree with what he said. Is that fair? I’m called a racist everyday. Nobody cares what I think or feel or have to say. That’s the honest answer my friend.

I've never noticed you before, but I don't come here that often these days. And if I didn't care to learn your opinion, I wouldn't have responded.

Last edited:

Ola newbie - RedState SERIOUSLY? Now beat it. ;)
Well I said I’d listen to him based on the article and see what he says. His whiny epic meltdowns are nothing new these days.

Forum List

Back