Next on the Chopping Block - Same Sex Marriage

LOLOLOLOL

Holy fuck, you're posting polling data again?? After YOU said polls are unreliable?

You have a reading comprehension problem. I said that polls that favor Democrats are unreliable. And I explained in detail the reason why. And you know what that reason is (if you can read). :rolleyes:

You have a reading comprehension problem. I said that polls that favor Democrats are unreliable. And I explained in detail the reason why. And you know what that reason is (if you can read). :rolleyes:

Well no, you're lying about that too, just like you lied about GDP figures. You idiotically claimed polls only poll Democrats. That's a blatant lie as polls often breakdown respondents by political party and there's never a Democrat only poll. As far as polls polling more Democrats than Republicans, that's because there's usually more Democrats in America than Republicans.

But even worse for you -- the polls you cited before criticizing polls also had more Democratic respondents. So now you reveal you only like polls that reflect what you want to see.

No doubt SSM will be shot down SOON. Justice Thomas already talking about it.

Justice Thomas talks about it on purely Constitutional grounds, and I appreciate that. Roe was a terrible decision and more easily decided because babies are dying. SSM will be more difficult because people are out there with legal marriages.

I don't condone gay marriage; I don't believe they are moral marriages. But this is a case where people may be getting hurt morally and spiritually, but no one is dying. There's a difference.

Well no, you're lying about that too, just like you lied about GDP figures. You idiotically claimed polls only poll Democrats. That's a blatant lie as polls often breakdown respondents by political party and there's never a Democrat only poll. As far as polls polling more Democrats than Republicans, that's because there's usually more Democrats in America than Republicans.

But even worse for you -- the polls you cited before criticizing polls also had more Democratic respondents. So now you reveal you only like polls that reflect what you want to see.
HA HA HA. So that's what they tell you on MSNBC ? LOL/ No, poor little information-derived victim of liberal OMISSION media, the reason why the polls are almost all Democrat polls, is because it is almost only Democrats who respond to them. And the reason has nothing to do with the numbers of the parties.

The reason is because the polls are from universities, liberal think tanks, and the mainstream media, all of which is viewed by conservatives as leftist and biased. If only you would stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and reading the NY Times, and start watching Newsmax and listening to Mike Gallagher, you would have known that. You could get your head out of your ass, but you won't. Not my problem.

Justice Thomas talks about it on purely Constitutional grounds, and I appreciate that. Roe was a terrible decision and more easily decided because babies are dying. SSM will be more difficult because people are out there with legal marriages.

I don't condone gay marriage; I don't believe they are moral marriages. But this is a case where people may be getting hurt morally and spiritually, but no one is dying. There's a difference.
Supreme Court decisons dont have to be about people dying. SSM is toast.

HA HA HA. So that's what they tell you on MSNBC ? LOL/ No, poor little information-derived victim of liberal OMISSION media, the reason why the polls are almost all Democrat polls, is because it is almost only Democrats who respond to them. And the reason has nothing to do with the numbers of the parties.

The reason is because the polls are from universities, liberal think tanks, and the mainstream media, all of which is viewed by conservatives as leftist and biased. If only you would stop watching CNN, MSNBC, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and reading the NY Times, and start watching Newsmax and listening to Mike Gallagher, you would have known that. You could get your head out of your ass, but you won't. Not my problem.

Only you believe your hallucinations. In the real world, polls often show how many Democrats and Republicans participated and the are no "almost only Democrats" polls.

You're fucking senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I have no doubt that they'd just love to drop their legal hammer on gay marriage next, among other issues.

Consider this, though. Set aside for a moment what you think of abortion specifically; this is the first time the Supreme Court has ever eliminated a well-established Constitutional right (which is what Roe was, by definition).

That sets a dangerous new direction, and Thomas's promise to go after even more sounds a lot like Thurgood Marshal's farewell warning that "Power, not reason, is the new currency of this Court's decision making."

This Court is simply returning power to states that has been wrongfully usurped by previous liberal justices. Marriage laws are state issues.

False. Laws which treat people differently violate the 14th Amendment.

this is the first time the Supreme Court has ever eliminated a well-established Constitutional right (which is what Roe was, by definition).

I think even some pro-abortion people disagree that Roe was well-established. It never should have been a Constitutional right to begin with.

Forum List

Back