Next Epic Fail - The Wall

Failed Presidency, only three months in ...

... good job, idiots.

Congress may stiff Trump on wall funding
Part of me is starting to wonder if the DNC isn't playing some kind of long con with the Trump fiasco. Had Hillary won, the GOP could keep on trucking with their usual bullshit. But maybe the DNC knew that Trump would practically gift wrap countless Governorships, state governments, the House, Senate, and Presidency. Then in 4 years just undo his EO's and fix the ACA.

... good job, idiots.

Part of me is starting to wonder if the DNC isn't playing some kind of long con with the Trump fiasco. Had Hillary won, the GOP could keep on trucking with their usual bullshit. But maybe the DNC knew that Trump would practically gift wrap countless Governorships, state governments, the House, Senate, and Presidency. Then in 4 years just undo his EO's and fix the ACA.

Libtardos have been running with this wishful thinking for 8 years, lost the House of Representatives, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, and over 1000 elected seats country wide. Keep it up, you're killing it. Literally.

I think that the budget fail will be next. However, Trump will probably tell his people to negotiate with moderate and radical republicans better. If he does, he may manage to get a watered down budget version passed. It will not fiance the wall. In fact, once it becomes obvious that NOBODY will pay for the wall, Trump will probably say that it is no longer needed.

I think that the budget fail will be next. However, Trump will probably tell his people to negotiate with moderate and radical republicans better. If he does, he may manage to get a watered down budget version passed. It will not fiance the wall. In fact, once it becomes obvious that NOBODY will pay for the wall, Trump will probably say that it is no longer needed.

And then he'll deny ever having said it. Videotape, schmideotape.

... good job, idiots.

Libtardos have been running with this wishful thinking for 8 years, lost the House of Representatives, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, and over 1000 elected seats country wide. Keep it up, you're killing it. Literally.
You guys seem desperate to give it all back. We made the hard choices, saved the economy, and forced the GOP into accepting national healthcare. All while you guys convinced a bunch of stupid people that they were about to be killed by Muslims and that it's stupid to have healthcare.

And that got you a complete nincompoop in the White House who'll either be impeached in a few months or will wreck the country into another 2008 Democrat landslide in 4 years.

... good job, idiots.

You guys seem desperate to give it all back. We made the hard choices, saved the economy, and forced the GOP into accepting national healthcare. All while you guys convinced a bunch of stupid people that they were about to be killed by Muslims and that it's stupid to have healthcare.

And that got you a complete nincompoop in the White House who'll either be impeached in a few months or will wreck the country into another 2008 Democrat landslide in 4 years.

There you go with that wishful thinking again. What ever you have to hold on to that lets you sleep. I'm going out on a limb here, I'm assuming you're old enough you've given up your Teddy Bear.

... good job, idiots.

It's ok ...

we got Trump.

... good job, idiots.

It's ok ...

we got Trump.
Agreed. He doesn't realize that "wishful thinking" has resulted in the death of the Muslim ban and the survival and likely eventual permanency of the ACA.

... good job, idiots.

Or. . . .

You could just wake the fuck up and realize they are both run by the same folks?

You don't have a real choice, the whole game is rigged buddy.

... good job, idiots.

Or. . . .

You could just wake the fuck up and realize they are both run by the same folks?

Here, I think you can make a pretty good noose with this kind of rope: Pro-manila Rope | 3/4 - 1 1/2 Inch Sizes.

... good job, idiots.

Democratic leaders are vowing to stop.....

When Obama was president you all screamed to the high heavens about the party of no & obstruction.
Now?
You can't wait to eat your own words.

Unbelievable
Who's obstructing him? Repugs are running everything. If they don't pass bills it's their own damn fault.
Did you read the link?

Of course not....

Snip:
But Democratic leaders are vowing to block any legislation that includes a single penny for the wall.

Now THAT is 4d chess. Democrats will probably have a unified government in 2020 if the Trump train keeps rolling.

... good job, idiots.

Or. . . .

Here, I think you can make a pretty good noose with this kind of rope: Pro-manila Rope | 3/4 - 1 1/2 Inch Sizes.
pssshhhhh. . . . When the time comes, why not do what all the cool kids are doing?

CDC-Puts-Out-An-Alert-For-An-Increase-In-Fentanyl-Laced-Heroin.jpg

Forum List

Back