Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Again these are the same people that follow the same pattern. Busted, they got caught. Your excuse is just plain stupid.
I use the same route every day to go to work and come home. i se the same route to go to the grocery store. People have routines. You are seeing things that are not there.

The movie was fake news. You desperately want to believe that crap but it's not true.
The movie used the same tools law enforcement does. It happened. People are making excuses for repeated visits by the same people to drop boxes. They are a joke. This is digital evidence.

The movie used the same tools law enforcement does. It happened. People are making excuses for repeated visits by the same people to drop boxes. They are a joke. This is digital evidence.
That movie was bunk. Period.

False. The tool was used by the government to locate people. It wasn't used to determine what they were doing. For that, the government relies on video. Sadly for you, D'Souza's lacking such video.

Those videos are coming. I posted an article saying so. Then what will you do?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Seems to me they're laying the ground work to prepare America for a coming indictment against a former president.
I got that same impression. I would not want to be trump.

Forum List

Back