Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The fact you are here making childish excuses for the proven activity proves it happened. Your excuses do not begin to touch the sheer amount of the people engaged in that activity. You have nothing but a fairy tale that could only be believed by the stupidest people ever. You are like their leader, dumbass.

LOL

The forum really didn't need yet even more evidence you're batshit insane, FruitLoops.

Shitstain... it's on video. They claim people were wearing gloves to prevent leaving fingerprints on envelopes. That is provably false with a video they showed. They literally showed a guy wearing just one glove which he wasn't wearing in his car. And he used that gloved hand to protect himself from covid to open the drop box while he deposited ballots with his bare hand, fingerprints and all on the envelope. And as soon as he dropped off the ballots, he removed that glove and threw it in the trash before returning to his car.

You denying that is you denying reality, as you always do, as again -- it's on video.

How many people wore surgical gloves during Covid? I saw two or three. Your excuses do not cut it. You are expecting people to believe the impossible given the repeated visits to boxes and non-profits.

Shitstain, my wife bought a box of them. 100 gloves. And when we used them up, she bought another box. Dirt cheap on Amazon and delivered to our house. I used one every time I pumped gas and threw them away before getting back in my car to reduce the chance of bringing covid into my car in case it got on the glove. There was nothing suspicious or nefarious about wearing latex gloves before there was a vaccine for covid.

The fraud is now obvious although it always has been.

LOL

Only to the brain-dead among us. To sane people, unable to produce a single video out of 4 million minutes of video showing anybody doing what the claimed people were doing is the death knell of 2000 Mules. ☠️

No sitting president gets 10 million more votes and loses.

A pity you can no longer say that. But for now we can say no presidential candidate gets 81 million votes and loses.

tenor.gif

And if and when he does you will admit there was fraud? I am sure he can do that. Why don't you think he can't?

LOLOLOL

Poor FruitLoops, if he had such video, he would have shown it. If for no other reason than to shut up his critics. He's got nothing.

You can prove that? I'll wait.

You've been keeping everyone here waiting for 19 months now and the waiting continues as you have never once proven any of your nonsensical claims of fraud. Now you cling to this out of desperation following 18 months of utter humiliation.

Why doesn’t 2000 Mules show the same person going to multiple drop boxes as claimed?
We do have video showing the same person at multiple drop boxes.
Some of that footage was shown in the first trailer. It was taken out because the video is extremely poor quality.
We address this issue in the film. Most jurisdictions had no video or if they did, it was (illegally) destroyed. Of what does exist, 85% of it is bad; the camera poorly positioned, out of focus, the video compiled out of chronological sequence, inexplicably missing blocks of days and times.
This is why the geospatial evidence is the key.
One thing this exercise proved to us is that drop box surveillance video was never monitored, as voters expected it would be. Like so many other election processes, it was a false promise of security.
We will soon be releasing all of the raw video footage so America can see for itself. Hold the line patriots: we always keep our promises. #ripcord
Then what will you liars have? Looks like 0. They got caught.

Here's the trailer... post what 2 timestamps in it you see the same person dropping off ballots....

We will post all video and data as soon as possible. Everything must be reformatted, compressed, and organized for easier access. This is a priority for us, but it will take time. We appreciate your patience while we prepare and we share your excitement for what comes next!

Game over.

LOL

That was a month ago.

a . n . y . . . d . a . y . . . n . o . w . . .

Think they will mention the people were there because they wanted fraud investigated? They had every right to protest. The clown show tonight is going to backfire, like usual.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. They had no right to go into the Capitol building during a joint session of Congress to certify the election.

In my building, by a wall of windows with a clear view of the sky, my phone regularly places me at the gas station across the street. Downtown, in the urban canyon, GPS has a hard time figuring out where I am.

The sources say cell phone ping. That's tower location. Tower triangulation uses mostly signal strength to triangulate. Signal is impeded by solid structure. That's not CSI, you can't pinpoint a cell phone by tower triangulation. You can get a decent fix, but not precise enough. Even your claimed 6 feet. That's a bus driving by. So yes, there are a lot of reasonable explanation for that data other than fraud.

As to gloves, a lot of people were wearing them out in public.
What is a reasonable excuse for that many people going to that many drop boxes and non-profits?

You're lying again, FruitLoops. They had no right to go into the Capitol building during a joint session of Congress to certify the election.
The FBI led the way to the Capitol. They encouraged the breach. And remember the cops let some people in.

10 replies in a row. You worried about something?

What is a reasonable excuse for that many people going to that many drop boxes and non-profits?
Boxes are in places where people go. You figure it out. Oh, and that tracing map with the red dots, those are not where the boxes were.

Forum List

Back