Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

It doesn't bother me when it's Fake Made Up Bullshit.
Prove it, instead of saying...... "It's being proved."
I would think if that over half the country thinks there was fraud. It is like it has been proved. The lie you push has died.

I would think if that over half the country thinks there was fraud. It is like it has been proved. The lie you push has died.
Consensus does not equal proof.

Many times the consensus among the majority or for that matter the entire population has been proven false.

Either way over half do not think that

Wrong again. But go ahead and prove what you say.
Wait a minute..you started this post in June??? 3 to 4 weeks? Surely you can admit that you were wildly wrong, right? Yiou do know that it's November now..5 months later. As a prophet..don't quit your day job..assuming you have one..and aren't just sucking offa the govt. tit~
So go ahead..and prove how you are somehow right.

Wait a minute..you started this post in June??? 3 to 4 weeks? Surely you can admit that you were wildly wrong, right? Yiou do know that it's November now..5 months later. As a prophet..don't quit your day job..assuming you have one..and aren't just sucking offa the govt. tit~
So go ahead..and prove how you are somehow right.
Your buddy Winco opened it up while he was trolling.

I would think if that over half the country thinks there was fraud. It is like it has been proved.
"I would Think." Mistake #1.
"Thinks there was Fraud". #2
"It is like it has been proved." #3

If you went to court with these arguments, you would be dismissed, while being laughed at.
Rudy went to court with these arguments, and guess what.

Rudy was dismissed and laughed at. Repeatedly. "Yeah Rudy, He's our man."

"I would Think." Mistake #1.
"Thinks there was Fraud". #2
"It is like it has been proved." #3

If you went to court with these arguments, you would be dismissed, while being laughed at.
Rudy went to court with these arguments, and guess what.

Rudy was dismissed and laughed at. Repeatedly. "Yeah Rudy, He's our man."
They will not allow any evidence of fraud to get to court. Did you miss that?

Forum List

Back