Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

They couldn't get access to really investigate things. 👎

Also, Trump was wrong when he said he always hires the best people.

So is your stunning LACK of evidence that Trump won supposed to be persuasive? You've admitting you've got jackshit.

All we're doing now is discussing why I'm right.

Already posted that too. Keep reading. Then think up more brain-dead excuses for why.
The brain dead one here is you. You are not intelligent enough to know that no one is going to stop proving there was fraud because there was. That simple. You have lied for three years and everyone, including you, knows it.

The brain dead one here is you. You are not intelligent enough to know that no one is going to stop proving there was fraud because there was. That simple. You have lied for three years and everyone, including you, knows it.

You've been saying that for years and still can't prove it. Regardless, I proved the increase in 2020 was not an anomaly. It's happened before.

You've been saying that for years and still can't prove it. Regardless, I proved the increase in 2020 was not an anomaly. It's happened before.
My signature tells me and most people the election was fraudulent. Lawfare and government intimidation say it was not and is punishing people for an opinion they have every right to have. Why would they do that if it really did not happen? Their actions prove it did happen.

My signature tells me and most people the election was fraudulent. Lawfare and government intimidation say it was not and is punishing people for an opinion they have every right to have. Why would they do that if it really did not happen? Their actions prove it did happen.

It's too bad I can't see your signature. But based on your bullshit lie most people think the election was fraudulent leads me to suspect your signature is also bullshit.

It's too bad I can't see your signature. But based on your bullshit lie most people think the election was fraudulent leads me to suspect your signature is also bullshit.
No. And when Trump takes office the truth will be exposed, and you know it.

No. And when Trump takes office the truth will be exposed, and you know it.
Idk if that'll happen for sure. It'd be nice, but that's not something I'd count on.

It would be great for America if the 2020 election was vetted properly, whatever the results might be.

My favorite douchebag could never lose. Fraud!!!!!!!

They cheated!!!!!!
Bubba, 2000 and 2020 were cheated.

2012 was test cheating for Democrats. Obama would have won anyway, but they were testing cheating methods then.

Especially in Pennsylvania.

2012 was test cheating for Democrats. Obama would have won anyway, but they were testing cheating methods then.
I can't even care. Democracy is a shitshow. Voters are easily manipulated idiots. We might as well hold a lottery.

Especially in Pennsylvania.

According to your [il]logic, Bush stole the election in 2004. Yet in all this time, you never cried once about that. That's because you have fluid principles.

Then show us the evidence that Trump won in 2020. Its such a simple request. And yet you have shown us JACK SHIT that proves Trump won.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back