Newt Gingrich rising in poles !!

I like how if Cain wins a straw poll or Newt moves up 1% in some poll it's news! But if RP wins debates, wins straw polls and pulls 9-15% in most bigger polls it's "he can't win" lol.

However I do seem to like Newt, a lot more than say Perry/Mitt so it works for me.

Who's he picking for VP ?

532.gif

New poles show Gingrich is rapidly gaining on the top republican contenders for the GOP nomination !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

First, guy, it's polls, not 'poles'.

(Unless the info comes from guys named Kowalski)

Second, Newt is still well in fifth place and below Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the marker, if you are below him, you aren't viable.

Now, the thing is, I like Newt. I'd vote for him before Obama (D-IL) or Romney (R-Kolob).
Whew......brave person......(or, possibly insane)......

:eek:

Have you considered.......

rush-limbaugh-oxy.jpg

Any guy like to have a beer w/ him? A: no
Any woman want to date him? A: no

He's not personable. Maybe thats why he's been married as many times as Rush :eek: :eusa_shhh: ;)

Naw he wouldn't.

While Newt is undoubtably a smart guy..he comes off as arrogant and patronizing.

That didn't work so well for McCain.

Because God forbid anyone should vote based on piddly shit like issues, platform positions, records, published plans for after the election, rather than important things like "I didn't like the tone of his voice". :eusa_hand:

No wonder this country keeps ending up farther and farther down the crapper: too much of its voting population has all the depth of a mud puddle.

Oh and I don't like Newt's positions either. He's a bigot for one. And his simplistic approach to almost every policy is a sure fire loser. Medicare becomes a state issue? That's madness.
what has he done to prove that he is a bigot ???

Naw he wouldn't.

While Newt is undoubtably a smart guy..he comes off as arrogant and patronizing.

That didn't work so well for McCain.

Because God forbid anyone should vote based on piddly shit like issues, platform positions, records, published plans for after the election, rather than important things like "I didn't like the tone of his voice". :eusa_hand:

No wonder this country keeps ending up farther and farther down the crapper: too much of its voting population has all the depth of a mud puddle.

Oh and I don't like Newt's positions either. He's a bigot for one. And his simplistic approach to almost every policy is a sure fire loser. Medicare becomes a state issue? That's madness.

I don't expect YOU to like his positions. After all, he doesn't advocate turning everything over to the government and then just hanging around like a bunch of baby birds, mouths open, waiting for Momma to regurgitate something for us.

And you DO realize that "bigot" means absolutely nothing coming from you, right?

He's not personable. Maybe thats why he's been married as many times as Rush :eek: :eusa_shhh: ;)

You think a guy who isnt personable can get several women to marry him?

While I think Newt IS the smartest guy in the room he has way to much baggage.

Its all known baggage but it would keep some from voting for him.

Now as a VP?? I could see it.

Offhand, I can't think of any "baggage" Gingrich has that ought to amount to a hill of beans at a time like this.

New polls show Gingrich is rapidly gaining on the top republican contenders for the GOP nomination !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anyone, ANYONE who would seriously consider Gingrich for president needs to have his (or her) head examined.

By the way, I heard that Gingrich has taken out a contract on America.

Examine my head all you want. You'll find it's in perfect working order.

But considering your last line, I would think that someone who has to lie about political opponents might not be the best determine who's head needs examining. At least our criticisms of Obama are based on the truth.

While I think Newt IS the smartest guy in the room he has way to much baggage.

Its all known baggage but it would keep some from voting for him.

Now as a VP?? I could see it.

Offhand, I can't think of any "baggage" Gingrich has that ought to amount to a hill of beans at a time like this.

His baggage is that he has been an effective Republican leader.

He should do fine in the debates but will need to remain behind a podium. That bear gut shows a clear lack of self discipline.

Oh, yeah. The nation is circling the drain, so OBVIOUSLY, the most important thing we need to think about when voting is which candidate is the most buff.

:slap:

We're electing President, not judging the Mr. Universe contest, for Christ's sake.

New polls show Gingrich is rapidly gaining on the top republican contenders for the GOP nomination !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anyone, ANYONE who would seriously consider Gingrich for president needs to have his (or her) head examined.

Examine my head all you want. You'll find it's in perfect working order.

But considering your last line, I would think that someone who has to lie about political opponents might not be the best determine who's head needs examining. At least our criticisms of Obama are based on the truth.

Which followin criticism is supposedly based on truth?

It's it the charge that he's Muslim, or foreign-born, or a Marxist, or a Communist?

Since none of us are going to get the chance to drink a beer with him or go on a date with him, anyway, could you tell me what possible fucking difference it makes whether I would WANT to?

We're electing a President, not planning Friday night on the town.

My God, you people have the most half-assed, juvenile, simpleminded, SHALLOW criteria I've ever heard in my life.

If any of you have an objection to the man based on silly shit like his plans for governance and running the country, please feel free to share them in amongst all these "deep, meaningful" concerns like his weight and whether or not you would want to fuck him. :eusa_hand:

I swear, this country DESERVES to collapse and disappear if this is the quality of public thought we produce.

Would you care to share with us all of your reasoned, insightful examples of WHY Mr. Gingrich should not be seriously considered? I'm sure we would find them all fascinating and thought-provoking.

The floor is yours. Dazzle us with your political brilliance.

Forum List

Back