Newt Gingrich on why they're not going after Biden

The why is obvious

Courts require actual evidence not wild unfounded conspiracies
Bullshit. They don’t seem to give a crap at all about actual evidence in the case of Trump. Indeed, these courts are abdicating their responsibilities to review the legal merits of the criminal charges. In a just system, there is no chance that the Bragg indictment in NYC wouldn’t have already been tossed.

Bullshit. They don’t seem to give a crap at all about actual evidence in the case of Trump. Indeed, these courts are abdicating their responsibilities to review the legal merits of the criminal charges. In a just system, there is no chance that the Bragg indictment in NYC wouldn’t have already been tossed.
You think Melania will sit in on the Stormy Daniels trial? :lol:

Where is she hiding these days?

Thousands of pages of evidence and eyewitness testimony against Trump

Against Biden?
You got NOTHING

It's crazy how the Republican party has turned 180 and become pro Russia.
No, not possible. They're twisting and turning in the wind in an effort to expose Biden without exposing US foreign policy of aggression and crimes against humanity.

Biden is there for the picken!

Americans can take him down it it's worth it!

Thousands of pages of evidence and eyewitness testimony against Trump

Against Biden?
You got NOTHING
They 'got' it but they're still too patriotic to use it.

Newt doesn't completely blow the whistle but he provides enough evidence that makes it a simple job to blow the whistle.

No, not possible. They're twisting and turning in the wind in an effort to expose Biden without exposing US foreign policy of aggression and crimes against humanity.

Biden is there for the picken!

Americans can take him down it it's worth it!

If you mean it's hard to tell Putin he's doing something wrong when he's doing what Bush did in Iraq, I agree.

If you mean it's hard to tell Putin he's doing something wrong when he's doing what Bush did in Iraq, I agree.
I always get the consolation prize that is hearing Americans admit that their country is guilty of aggression and crimes against humanity in Iraq.

I'll never get the first prize but I get enough second prizes to make up for it.

And really my friend, it's hardly worth caring anymore with the war decided.

Why not a discussion now on how America will choose to fight the war against Russia, now that there aren't enough Ukrainians left to man the posts?

Is Russia going to cry 'foul' or is it 'when' will Russia cry foul?

Will the F-16's be flown by Americans on the assumption that none will be captured?

Let's get to the short strokes now. Which side will win this war? Can there be a winning side?

I always get the consolation prize that is hearing Americans admit that their country is guilty of aggression and crimes against humanity in Iraq.

I'll never get the first prize but I get enough second prizes to make up for it.

And really my friend, it's hardly worth caring anymore with the war decided.

Why not a discussion now on how America will choose to fight the war against Russia, now that there aren't enough Ukrainians left to man the posts?

Is Russia going to cry 'foul' or is it 'when' will Russia cry foul?

Will the F-16's be flown by Americans on the assumption that none will be captured?

Let's get to the short strokes now. Which side will win this war? Can there be a winning side?
I think there are plenty of Ukrainians left to fight the war. It's russians who are protesting fighting this war. It's russia who has to let prisoners out if they serve because they don't have enough soldiers.

I have Russian and Ukrainian friends. I'm hearing the truth from them. Not from Republicans.

Republicans have proved that no matter what the issue is, if Democrats take the position of

WET, Republicans must convince us it's DRY.

If it's hot Republicans will say it's cold.

If we support Ukraine against Russia, a thing we all know Republicans would do if Reagan or Bush were president, they have to make up all kinds of reasons why we need to get out. Will we be there forever? How much is this costing us?

Remember you guys tried to suggest Ukraine were the Nazi's and Russia was right on invading? Dude, please. You guys are just conspiracy theorists and it's hard to believe a thing you say. If you mean it, you're fucked up. And if you're just saying it because it's an election year and you'll say opposite of whatever Biden does, that's fucked up too.

If you guys don't know why Ukraine is important, you shouldn't be in charge. Nikki and Christie understand why. I'm sure you do too but it's an election year and party trumps country and reality apparently. It's scary. You guys scare me. Thank god you fucked up with abortion and you are going to lose badly next year.

I have Russian and Ukrainian friends. I'm hearing the truth from them. Not from Republicans.
Excellent! We need to hear reliable information straight from the horse's mouth.

I don't have Russian friends to rely upon and I wouldn't accept biased sources anyway. But I do have sources of information on the war who I trust.

I'm not an American and so I favour neither American party. I only favour Trump's chances because I fear Biden will lead the world to war.

But I have little conviction on Trump. He's only slightly less apt to start a nuclear war.

Can we agree on that to start?

Or this?

I believe information that Russia's forces have eliminate nearly 500,000 Ukrainian military persons, while Russia's losses are roughly a tenth of that. I'll belive until you and your sources convince me otherwise.

The video title is a little messed up, because the why is obvious, DC with their foreign comrades are corrupt. Newt really nails it.

Worth mentioning I don't watch Fox News like leftists tweet conservatives do. It's often propaganda, like 90% things left, including their Fox News accusations. But I watch a lot of Youtube, and when Newt is talking I'm listening. I think he has great character, he's wise and very smart. I don't know that he would be a great POTUS though. We need someone with 10 lb balls, MAGA.

The level of corruption that we've become is so bad. It's always been corrupt, but never this level. Today it's in your face and nothing will stop them, including their COVID routine that made the wealthiest far, far more rich, while a rib eye at the grocery costs $30. That really pisses me off.

Because The Attorney General is a Biden appointed political hack.

Forum List

Back