Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum's Pathetic 'White Minority' Race Card

LMAO.....thats right.....Gingrich is out of his mind.....all this race baiting is universally loved by whites!!!!:2up:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.........the nutters on here have the political IQ of a small soap dish.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Universally? No. Racists love it though, because it makes them feel their racism is justified.

Another of the hoplessly duped PC crowd.:D

Contards fail on racism because they ignore it when it happens and pretend it never mattered.

Things happen in objective reality land CONZ...either you integrate them into your pathetic existences or otherwise deal with the cognitive dissonance they reverberate in your empty craniums. But what you don't get to do anymore is make up your own little fantasy that white people never discriminate against black people. Especially on discussion threads about how a vigilante killed a black kid for being black.
Or are you gonna complain that Treyvon could use the N word and not be called racist, but George Zimmerman couldn't? Right before he SHOT THE KID? Is that what you're gonna argue next?

It's racist blacks can use the N word, and whites can't....especially when whites shoot blacks.

Come back when you figure out whats wrong with this picture.

Oh and if you want african American votes? Do something for the middle class, where most of them are. What am I SAYING? I'm talking to CONZ. They don't DO ANYTHING for the middle class...EVER.

Perhaps some CON could prove me wrong and point to a policy that helped the middle class. I'd stay away from tax cuts if I were you. Running up deficits while driving down middle class wages for exorbitant CEO pay isn't exactly middle class friendly. What else is in the CON platform? Oh deregulation. Uh....better stay away from that one too...seems deregulating wall street didn't work out so good for some reason.
Well good thing you're not trying to sell cuts to medicare or social security. Oh.

Well good luck anyways!

The death of this kid is a tragedy.

So what if he was black. Its still a tragedy.

People are killed everyday in this country and no one bats an eye. Just because this kid was black its a bigger tragedy than any other killing??

Not fucking hardly.

They're not protesting solely because he's black, but if the shooter uttered a racial slur his being black has a lot to do with it so don't beat me over the head with the bullshat bat, but trying to take race out of it with your dumb ass ad hominem arguments.

Contards fail on racism because they ignore it when it happens and pretend it never mattered.

Things happen in objective reality land CONZ...either you integrate them into your pathetic existences or otherwise deal with the cognitive dissonance they reverberate in your empty craniums. But what you don't get to do anymore is make up your own little fantasy that white people never discriminate against black people. Especially on discussion threads about how a vigilante killed a black kid for being black.
Or are you gonna complain that Treyvon could use the N word and not be called racist, but George Zimmerman couldn't? Right before he SHOT THE KID? Is that what you're gonna argue next?

It's racist blacks can use the N word, and whites can't....especially when whites shoot blacks.

Come back when you figure out whats wrong with this picture.

Oh and if you want african American votes? Do something for the middle class, where most of them are. What am I SAYING? I'm talking to CONZ. They don't DO ANYTHING for the middle class...EVER.

Perhaps some CON could prove me wrong and point to a policy that helped the middle class. I'd stay away from tax cuts if I were you. Running up deficits while driving down middle class wages for exorbitant CEO pay isn't exactly middle class friendly. What else is in the CON platform? Oh deregulation. Uh....better stay away from that one too...seems deregulating wall street didn't work out so good for some reason.
Well good thing you're not trying to sell cuts to medicare or social security. Oh.

Well good luck anyways!

Contrads use race when it suits their dumb asses, when its a minority they try to downplay race unless that person happens to be a contard just like them.

The death of this kid is a tragedy.

So what if he was black. Its still a tragedy.

People are killed everyday in this country and no one bats an eye. Just because this kid was black its a bigger tragedy than any other killing??

Not fucking hardly.

Why do you keep lying? EVERYONE agrees the police messed up in this case. THAT is the issue.

Forum List

Back