Newsweek trashes Breitbart,just one problem

We really need a sticky thread for 'More liberal fake news' probably end up being the largest thread in the forum's history. Hell it may need its own website.

We really need a sticky thread for 'More liberal fake news' probably end up being the largest thread in the forum's history. Hell it may need its own website.
I'd suggest making one for conservative fake news, but something better already exists: Breitbart.com

I'd suggest making one for conservative fake news, but something better already exists: Breitbart.com

What's that?
Garbage worshiped by conservatives

It sounds like it exists only to trigger liberals.

What's that?

It exists to spread conservative/Russian fake news and propaganda.

What's that?

It exists to spread conservative/Russian fake news and propaganda.

It exists So that RWNJs can live in an "alternative facts" world and never have to be exposed to actual facts.

There is NO SUCH THING AS "LIBERAL FAKE NEWS"! I strongly disagree with Trump and many Trump supporters about that.
NOW that I have your anti-Trump people's attention who ONLY believe what you read in headlines/or 30 sec TV sound bites the distinction!
MSM NEWS is BIASED NEWS! Just as my leading point "NO SUCH THING AS "LIBERAL FAKE NEWS" made many of you anti-Trump people say yea you are right!
You have proven my point!
MSM News doesn't make fake news, they TWIST AND BIAS the news and here is a PERFECT EXAMPLE!
How many people read these headlines and think Trump is "anti-immigrant"?

Consider this: The below media 101,000 results that "Trump anti-immigrant".
Guess what! Trump married what... a LEGAL Immigrant so why would he be "anti-immigrant"?
Me and millions like me have "LEGAL immigrants" for relatives so why are we "anti-immigrant"?
Plus millions of "LEGAL Immigrants" are pissed offended and downright supportive of Trump's "ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" positions.
But does the biased MSM put that little adjective in front, i.e. "Anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant"? NO! Because they are biased.
And being the idiots like you who don't read/hear beyond the headlines/30 second sound bite you believe it!
That's why Trump won the electoral college! Because the vast major of US who have "LEGAL immigrants" as relatives and millions of "LEGAL immigrants'
voted and support Trump! We KNOW he is NOT "ANTI-Immigrant" and we KNOW the MSM is so biased that it is EASY for them to leave out the "ILLEGAL" adjective!!!
BUT the BIASED MSM doesn't need to make FAKE NEWS... they just don't report it all..."TRUMP anti-illegal immigrants"!
2 results versus 101,000 "Trump anti-immigrants"!
When you do that biased MSM reporting is it NO wonder people are now ignoring the MSM so much so Time has to fire 300 people! Why ?
Like many print-based companies, Time Inc. seen digital advertising growth only partially offsetting declines in print ad sales and circulation. Its first-quarter revenue declined 8% to $636 million. Time Inc. cuts 300 jobs in restructuring plan
With 40+million of us with "Legal" immigrant relatives and "LEGAL" immigrants insulted by the MSM's evidentiary BIAS Why read that garbage?
Time Inc. cuts 300 jobs in restructuring plan
Trumpanti-illegals.png

TrumpAnti-immgrant.png

Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow to Headline Bill Maher

Newsweek says Breitbart is failing....um WRONG. Read the link for yourself.

Just so everyone knows what I am talking about.

Breitbart News helped elect Donald Trump. Can it survive his presidency?

More FAKE NEWS from the mainstream media!
bill maher is the bottomfeeder.

Obviously, you didn't watch the interview.

That's okay. Everyone knows RWNJs don't need to bother with facts.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The FACTS refute your claim. :)

Breitbart is hemorrhaging advertisers

As Trump’s Problems Mount, Breitbart’s Numbers Are Cratering

You can only fool the people for so long until even the dumbest start to realize.
So you can fool people all the time? Maybe you're right. A lot of republicans still support Trump, after all.
Not just about that I am also talking about Breitbart failing....Newsweek is doing worse....all that fake news propaganda is taking a toll on them along with the rest of the media.

Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow to Headline Bill Maher

Newsweek says Breitbart is failing....um WRONG. Read the link for yourself.

Just so everyone knows what I am talking about.

Breitbart News helped elect Donald Trump. Can it survive his presidency?

More FAKE NEWS from the mainstream media!
bill maher is the bottomfeeder.

Obviously, you didn't watch the interview.

That's okay. Everyone knows RWNJs don't need to bother with facts.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
The bottomfeeder.

Forum List

Back