Newsom…..reparations in CA? Paid out to those who have benefitted the most from slavery? Does that really make sense?

All minority groups vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party and young minority voters and politicians are some of the most progressive. I'm Asian/Afro-Carribean myself and my brothers and cousins have married and had children with Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Colombians, Philapinnos, Jews... America is on its way to not just being a melting pot of cultures but of people and families and white racists are going to find themselves wholey outnumbered. 😄

Oh and over the last decade every racial group in America, Black, Asian, Jewish, Latino, they all had more births than deaths. All except white people. Not only are you declining as a percentage of the population, you're just straight up declining as well. 😄

So, at most, you get, what? 5% of the total payout, not being black after all. So let’s see how that works out.

5% of zero = zero.

Aha.
So, to prevent this, whites would be smart to bring the extinction of non-white culture.
You know, while they still can.
White racists would be but they're cucks and cosplayers so they'll stockpile weapons and talk tough but they'll ultimately sit on their asses and watch it happen. In fact that's what they're in the process of doing. 😄

So, at most, you get, what? 5% of the total payout, not being black after all. So let’s see how that works out.

5% of zero = zero.
I'm no looking for any, the reward for me is in the cucking of white racist culture.

White racists would be but they're cucks and cosplayers so they'll stockpile weapons and talk tough but they'll ultimately sit on their asses and watch it happen. In fact that's what they're in the process of doing. 😄

We hunt. There are far more hunters than soldiers. And most of us are snipers. Good luck limp dick.

We hunt. There are far more hunters than soldiers. And most of us are snipers. Good luck limp dick.
😄

See. Look at this cuck. He exemplifies my point. He's in the process of being demographically replaced. According to the last census (that under counted minorities) 18 year old white children were already minorities in their peer group but I'm supposed to be impressed this cuck hunts. 😄 You want to impress me boy, you're going to need to do more breeding and less puffing out your chest like you cuck whites are ready to massacre anyone.
That sounds racist.
Then cry about it. 😄

So you agree -- it is the smart thing for them to do.
Do you think it's smart to try to prevent your demographic demise with violence? Game plan how you fantasize and cosplay that working out for you. In this fantasy is the entire country just cowering in fear as you warriors slay any foreign looking orcs? 🤣🤣🤣

😄

See. Look at this cuck. He exemplifies my point. He's in the process of being demographically replaced. According to the last census (that under counted minorities) 18 year old white children were already minorities in their peer group but I'm supposed to be impressed this cuck hunts. 😄 You want to impress me boy, you're going to need to do more breeding and less puffing out your chest like you cuck whites are ready to massacre anyone.

Then cry about it. 😄

I’m a really good shot. You best get off the net and back to breeding. Your going to need a ton more chillins.

Oh, I forgot, can’t breed with a limp dick. My bad.

😄

Then cry about it. 😄
Whatever you say, Angry Racist Brother.

All minority groups vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party and young minority voters and politicians are some of the most progressive. I'm Asian/Afro-Carribean myself and my brothers and cousins have married and had children with Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Colombians, Philapinnos, Jews... America is on its way to not just being a melting pot of cultures but of people and families and white racists are going to find themselves wholey outnumbered. 😄

Oh and over the last decade every racial group in America, Black, Asian, Jewish, Latino, they all had more births than deaths. All except white people. Not only are you declining as a percentage of the population, you're just straight up declining as well. 😄
lots of brown people dont like black people and vice versa....so the racism just continues on with others....

I’m a really good shot. You best get off the net and back to breeding. Your going to need a ton more chillins.

Oh, I forgot, can’t breed with a limp dick. My bad.
When you say that all I see is a hilarious white boy telling me he's going to go fight orcs at the playground with his friends. You do cosplay because the reality is something you can't cope with. 😄

Whatever you say, Angry Racist Brother.
Who's angry? My mother came to this country pregnant with me. I was born here so according to your Constitution I'm a full fledged citizen and there's nothing you cucks can do about it. My daughter was born in Jamaica. Her mother is Jamaican. My parents are Jamaican. But because I was born in Miami My daughter is also American. Why would you cuck whites engineering your own demographic take over, bother me? It amuses me to no end. If you were standing in front of me, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing in your face. I can't think of a bigger disparity between the warriors you clowns think you are and the cucks that you actually are. 🤣

When you say that all I see is a hilarious white boy telling me he's going to go fight orcs at the playground with his friends. You do cosplay because the reality is something you can't cope with. 😄

Ok buddy, just get to breeding. Sounds like you need to learn the hard way. And that’s ok by me.

lots of brown people dont like black people and vice versa....so the racism just continues on with others....
Maybe back in the day. With how much mixing there is going on these days children won't have anyone to be racist towards. I see a lot more stereotypical racist beliefs from the older generation of immigrants who are a lot more homogeneous, ethnically than their children or grandchildren.

Who's angry? My mother came to this country pregnant with me. I was born here so according to your Constitution I'm a full fledged citizen and there's nothing you cucks can do about it. My daughter was born in Jamaica. Her mother is Jamaican. My parents are Jamaican. But because I was born in Miami My daughter is also American. Why would you cuck whites engineering your own demographic take over, bother me? It amuses me to no end. If you were standing in front of me, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing in your face. I can't think of a bigger disparity between the warriors you clowns think you are and the cucks that you actually are. 🤣

Also means you’d get no reparations you desperately need to fund this revolution your yaking about constantly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back