Newsom…..reparations in CA? Paid out to those who have benefitted the most from slavery? Does that really make sense?

It seems like a percentage of African Americans are crying like bitches. When humans start collecting money and benefits it is like a drug addiction. Stopping it is near impossible until the entity paying it out cannot anymore.
😄

No. Not crying. Determined to grab you cucks by your ankles and shake you down for what you owe.

Yes! And the ancestors weren't paid for the contribution they made, as so their descendents should be, and with interest accrued over hundreds of years.
That's just an untenable position. Everyone on earth likely has some ancestor who was enslaved or indentured or wronged by those in power that lead to that ancestor not being as successful as they might have been. So are we just going to pass money around to each other, end up where we are now but for some unknown reason feel better about it?

Indeed we will. Prepare to be disappointed

I won't be disappointed. When the clever blacks finally figure out they've been lied to yet again -- I mean $5million! :laughing0301: -- they're going to begin the process of tearing Californica to shreds and it will be fun to watch.

Indeed we will. Prepare to be disappointed
Except I'm not. I can read a census report. I can see your impending demographic decline. Immigrant families like mine don't care much for white racists. We don't care much for your incredibly racist culture. Helping Black Americans receive economic justice, for us, looks like real American patriotism, not that cosplay shit you cucks carry on with. You fucktards let a lot of, Black, Brown and Asian immigrants in to your country and then you let us out breed you. You let us breed with each other. In fact you encouraged it by making most rural white communities unwelcoming. You pack the majority of Asian, Black and Latino populations into dense, urban living situations and what you're going to get is s lot of race mixing. Mixed race children are now the majority for anyone 18 and under. If you have 18 year old white children know right now they are a demographic minority among their peer group. Losing demographic contol of your own country means political contol is not that far behind and immigrant families like mine, like many, who've mixed with Black American families are taking up the cause. Racist whites will lose in the end. I can do simple math. Of that I'm sure. 😁

Except I'm not. I can read a census report. I can see your impending demographic decline. Immigrant families like mine don't care much for white racists. We don't care much for your incredibly racist culture. Helping Black Americans receive economic justice, for us, looks like real American patriotism, not that cosplay shit you cucks carry on with. You fucktards let a lot of, Black, Brown and Asian immigrants in to your country and then you let us out breed you. You let us breed with each other. In fact you encouraged it by making most rural white communities unwelcoming. You pack the majority of Asian, Black and Latino populations into dense, urban living situations and what you're going to get is s lot of race mixing. Mixed race children are now the majority for anyone 18 and under. If you have 18 year old white children know right now they are a demographic minority among their peer group. Losing demographic contol of your own country means political contol is not that far behind and immigrant families like mine, like many, who've mixed with Black American families are taking up the cause. Racist whites will lose in the end. I can do simple math. Of that I'm sure. 😁
You realize, that these other “minority” groups have about the same feelings as whites do about reparations, right? They ain’t about to give you shit either limp dick.

Oh, and in New York City, more black women have abortions then have live births. 😂

It was their country. Do you really condone the way they were treated?
Conquering/ taking of land is as old as human history.
And native Americans were simply the 1st here (as far as we know) - that does not make it "their country".

Conquering/ taking of land is as old as human history.
And native Americans were simply the 1st here (as far as we know) - that does not make it "their country".
Are the natives saying they never took lands from other natives? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was their country. Do you really condone the way they were treated?
The various colonists, and the later, the US and UK, fought a 300 year war against the Indians, which eventually resulted in the US/UK taking their lands. As a result, these people are all US and Canadian citizens, with all the rights and protections thereof.
It was their country.
It's their country now.

You realize, that these other “minority” groups have about the same feelings as whites do about reparations, right? They ain’t about to give you shit either limp dick.

Oh, and in New York City, more black women have abortions then have live births. 😂
All minority groups vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party and young minority voters and politicians are some of the most progressive. I'm Asian/Afro-Carribean myself and my brothers and cousins have married and had children with Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Colombians, Philapinnos, Jews... America is on its way to not just being a melting pot of cultures but of people and families and white racists are going to find themselves wholey outnumbered. 😄

Oh and over the last decade every racial group in America, Black, Asian, Jewish, Latino, they all had more births than deaths. All except white people. Not only are you declining as a percentage of the population, you're just straight up declining as well. 😄

Forum List

Back