Newsflash: This Just In

And the terrorists still target soft targets. The OP is a fucking loser reading stuff from the KAPO soros funded websites.

At the very least, gun sales should be better regulated. But that's just the tip of the iceberg of a very large problem.

Here is what I would like to see, and that virtually every gun owner would have no problem with. A person wants to buy a gun from you. You call a national number, there is no cost for this service, there is no requirement to tell them what weapon is being bought (I would do this to sell a knife or a car, if it were available) they do a background check on the person buying the weapon, you get a response within 10 minutes, yes or no and a reason for the denial.

No gun registration, just a straight background check.

Why has no progressive ever come out and done this? Because they WANT the gun registration because the ultimate goal of any registration scheme is confiscation. You know I know it, and the American People know it. We're not nearly as stupid as you people are.
Same way we know Republicans don't really want to ban abortion. They want to use it as a wedge issue. If they really wanted to stop abortions they'd solve poverty. Banning abortion would cost a fortune.

Plus Republicans want to force poor people to have more poor babies. Cheap labor pool.

See I can be a conspiracy nut too.

Only you know I'm right and you're just batshit crazy. What % of us liberals want to confiscate all guns? 25% of us? So 75% of us don't want to confiscate your guns. So tell me genius, how is such a small fringe element going to confiscate our guns dumb ass?

This proves you are a typical stupid American who's being manipulated by one of the 3 big wedge issues. God guns and racism.

You can change though

At the very least, gun sales should be better regulated. But that's just the tip of the iceberg of a very large problem.

Here is what I would like to see, and that virtually every gun owner would have no problem with. A person wants to buy a gun from you. You call a national number, there is no cost for this service, there is no requirement to tell them what weapon is being bought (I would do this to sell a knife or a car, if it were available) they do a background check on the person buying the weapon, you get a response within 10 minutes, yes or no and a reason for the denial.

Why has no progressive ever come out and done this? Because they WANT the gun registration because the ultimate goal of any registration scheme is confiscation. You know I know it, and the American People know it. We're not nearly as stupid as you people are.
Same way we know Republicans don't really want to ban abortion. They want to use it as a wedge issue. If they really wanted to stop abortions they'd solve poverty. Banning abortion would cost a fortune.

Plus Republicans want to force poor people to have more poor babies. Cheap labor pool.

Only you know I'm right and you're just batshit crazy. What % of us liberals want to confiscate all guns? 25% of us? So 75% of us don't want to confiscate your guns. So tell me genius, how is such a small fringe element going to confiscate our guns dumb ass?

This proves you are a typical stupid American who's being manipulated by one of the 3 big wedge issues. God guns and racism.

You can change though

It doesn't matter what percentage of progressives WANT to ban all guns. All that matters is the one percenters, who control the government (as we all know) and whether THEY can push it through. We KNOW that that is what they want. So you see dear child, it is not the reasonable people I am worried about. It is the unreasonable ones. You know those who are in control, they ultimately are the ones who decide to disarm a populace. Not peons like you.

You can change though

It doesn't matter what percentage of progressives WANT to ban all guns. All that matters is the one percenters, who control the government (as we all know) and whether THEY can push it through. We KNOW that that is what they want. So you see dear child, it is not the reasonable people I am worried about. It is the unreasonable ones. You know those who are in control, they ultimately are the ones who decide to disarm a populace. Not peons like you.
Nonsense. The number of gun grabbers are small. They don't have the votes. Now if Americans vote to disharm then you got to do what the law says. Turn em in boy or we will send a robot with a c4 to talk to you.

You can squawk all you want about less guns, but we're not giving them up. Period.

Doesn't really matter what you say. If the law ever changes, you can be certain that you'll never be above it. Period.
And we aren't going to take his assault weapon we just aren't making anymore.

I want a switchblade but can't find one. I'm sure it would be hard for a criminal to find one because they don't make them anymore.

Why in Gods name would you want a switchblade when you can buy high quality assisted opening knife.. What are you? A Bourbon Street Pimp? :)

Look at Schrade knives. I own several and they work ten times better than a Tijuana switch blade.

Last edited:

Simple. Because "progressives" want as much beauracacy as humanly possible. I purchased a rifle from a gun show a couple of months ago. The background check took 48 hours - due to the FBI server being "overloaded".

An "indirect consequence" of this president and his constant, subtle threat of "control". Millions are buying guns that, perhaps, wouldn't have were it not for Barry.

Less guns = less gun violence.

More guns = more gun violence.

Pretty simple folks. Squeegee your third fucking eye.
I find it ironic that the focus is GUN violence rather than simply violence. A 105 pound lady can defend her house with a gun. Without a gun, it is much easier for a 250 pound brute to break into her house and rape and perhaps murder her. Having less guns allows strong criminals to select and overpower the weak. There is a reason why guns are called equlizers.

Last edited:

I find it ironic that the focus is GUN violence rather than simply violence. A 105 pound lady can defend her house with a gun. Without a gun, it is much easier for a 250 pound brut to break into her house and rape and perhaps murder her. Having less guns allows strong criminals to select and overpower the weak. There is a reason why guns are called equlizers.

This is the thing that keeps me awake at night. (1) liberals despise police, but want them at our bidding at a moments notice. In other words, a world with no guns (except for the criminals). (2) they want to disarm the American public and leave us at the mercy of criminals and wait on the response time from police.

No thanks. I'll defend myself and my family and leave the police to answer the calls of the liberal idiots.

There was a time in American history early 1900s I think the politicians tried passing a gun tax of what today would be a couple thousand dollars. I think it's a great idea.

If you want a car you gotta pay at least $5000 for a car. If you want a gun bad enough pay for it.

Put the tax into social security or towards the debt.

In other words: gun ownership limited to criminals, the rich, and the "connected".

You are a SPECIAL kind of stupid.

There was a time in American history early 1900s I think the politicians tried passing a gun tax of what today would be a couple thousand dollars. I think it's a great idea.

If you want a car you gotta pay at least $5000 for a car. If you want a gun bad enough pay for it.

Put the tax into social security or towards the debt.

LOL Try it loon, you gun grabbers are the minority...learn your place
Even most NRA members agree with some regulations. Like no guns for no fly people.

Which other types of due process are you willing to eliminate?

I object to your anti-American sentiments. "Real Americans" pose ZERO threat to Obama. Kindly take your anti-American blathering and shove it up your ass.

Who cares what you think chucklenuts, you've made 334 posts and every post I've read from you illustrates that you're a sub-IQ knuckledragging bedwetting moron, so STFU and get to the back of the bus, you're out of your depth and out of your league.

I will embarrass you over and over and over again. Spew anti-American rhetoric, and I'll throw it back in your ugly fucking face every time.

Oh shut up.

Eventually he'll realize he's being laughed at

Ms. Piggy, I thought you didn't care what I have to say? You can't seem to stop commenting in my threads or replying to me. Interesting that, isn't it Piggy?

Dude...we are pointing and laughing at you.

Forum List

Back