Newsflash: This Just In

Black market business would be booming.
We would better regulate future gun purchases. Nothing you can do about all the guns already out there though.

So yes initially black market value would go up but our law enforcement can go after the criminals. Imaging a war on illegal gun runners instead of drugs.

But then the cartels will be the gun manufacturers. Just like the modern day alcohol makers were the rum runners during Prohibition

You moron!!!!!!

The only people who obey the law are the ones who would abide by it!!!!!!

What the heck is wrong with Liberals??????
What we are doing now is making it too easy to find a gun. We could do things that would hurt the black market and not affect you but you and the NRA won't have it
It's the black market because its own existence is illegal. Nothing the government does can effect the black market.
Bullshit. You do know it could be a lot easier to get acid if it weren't for the government. Or mally or exstacy. Or cocaine. I can't find any of that stuff thank god cause I love me some drugs!
You can't find stores to legally buy it. Getting it illegally is actually extremely easy, you just need to know where to look.

We would better regulate future gun purchases. Nothing you can do about all the guns already out there though.

So yes initially black market value would go up but our law enforcement can go after the criminals. Imaging a war on illegal gun runners instead of drugs.

But then the cartels will be the gun manufacturers. Just like the modern day alcohol makers were the rum runners during Prohibition

You moron!!!!!!

What we are doing now is making it too easy to find a gun. We could do things that would hurt the black market and not affect you but you and the NRA won't have it

Like what?
Straw purchases with no background checks. No fly no buy.
Background checks don't stop criminals with no previous crimes.
But they do stop criminals with previous crimes. There's no magic pill that solves every problem. We're looking to do things that will lower the number of, not completely stop any future incidences.

And excuse me but what? Criminals with no previous crimes? You mean someone whos not a criminal? I guess we can't stop you from deciding to use the gun to commit a crime. If we are free we are free to fuck up I guess.

Every gun sale should come with a $50 tax. Then all gun sales will be subject to FBI seeing if you're a nut

You moron!!!!!!

It's the black market because its own existence is illegal. Nothing the government does can effect the black market.
Bullshit. You do know it could be a lot easier to get acid if it weren't for the government. Or mally or exstacy. Or cocaine. I can't find any of that stuff thank god cause I love me some drugs!
You can't find stores to legally buy it. Getting it illegally is actually extremely easy, you just need to know where to look.
Oh I've been in that young crowd who knew where to get drugs. Not so easy as a 45 yr old dude. You may be right. I'm glad it's not so easy that I know where to buy illegal guns or acid. Id say no thanks to everything but acid.

You moron!!!!!!

Like what?
Straw purchases with no background checks. No fly no buy.
Background checks don't stop criminals with no previous crimes.
But they do stop criminals with previous crimes. There's no magic pill that solves every problem. We're looking to do things that will lower the number of, not completely stop any future incidences.

And excuse me but what? Criminals with no previous crimes? You mean someone whos not a criminal? I guess we can't stop you from deciding to use the gun to commit a crime. If we are free we are free to fuck up I guess.

Every gun sale should come with a $50 tax. Then all gun sales will be subject to FBI seeing if you're a nut
Arming the citizens would be a good start to solving crimes. Citizens need to defend themselves partly because the government isn't, and should not be, all seeing and all knowing. The government can't protect everyone, everyone should be able to protect themselves instead of solely relying on the government.

Do you not know how many previous mass shooters had no previous criminal record? They're who I'm referring to.

Again, that will only effect people who care to buy guns legally, and wouldn't affect criminals in the slightest.

You moron!!!!!!

Oh I've been in that young crowd who knew where to get drugs. Not so easy as a 45 yr old dude. You may be right. I'm glad it's not so easy that I know where to buy illegal guns or acid. Id say no thanks to everything but acid.
See, that's the thing. Most people do know. The Deep Web, as one example, is extremely easy to access for anyone.

Less guns = less gun violence.

More guns = more gun violence.

Pretty simple folks. Squeegee your third fucking eye.

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Because less guns = less gun violence.

Pretty fucking simple.

Let me know when you turn your guns in fool. Oh, that's right....

Criminological studies show your assertion to be not just false, but catastrophically so. But, never let facts get in the way of a progressive moron.

Can the moderation on this forum engage in name-calling? That's interesting. Kind of cool if that's allowed here.

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you know why that is?

Because less guns = less gun violence.

Pretty fucking simple.

Hell Sonny, the "moderation" interjects themselves all the time. What is your problem?

Anyway, do you happen to know what happened in Australia when they too away their gurrns? They haven't had a mass shooting event since. Do you kno
What recourse do they have if a despot decides to enslave the population? Your argument fails.y

Black market business would be booming.

You moron!!!!!!

Anyone, can get ANYTHING they want numbskull. The only thing that government interference does is raise the price. Learn some basic econ.

You moron!!!!!!

Anyone, can get ANYTHING they want numbskull. The only thing that government interference does is raise the price. Learn some basic econ.
Let me guess libertarian?

Doesn't really matter what you say. If the law ever changes, you can be certain that you'll never be above it. Period.
Any government in the United States try to outlaw guns will find itself no longer the government. Obama does not have enough Secret Service to protect him. That why the Founders gave us the Second Ammendment.

You can squawk all you want about less guns, but we're not giving them up. Period.

Doesn't really matter what you say. If the law ever changes, you can be certain that you'll never be above it. Period.
And we aren't going to take his assault weapon we just aren't making anymore.

I want a switchblade but can't find one. I'm sure it would be hard for a criminal to find one because they don't make them anymore.

Any government in the United States try to outlaw guns will find itself no longer the government. Obama does not have enough Secret Service to protect him. That why the Founders gave us the Second Ammendment.

I really don't think they'll ever "outlaw" guns. But I wouldn't be surprised if they do a buy-back program, similar to Australia's.

I really don't think they'll ever "outlaw" guns. But I wouldn't be surprised if they do a buy-back program, similar to Australia's.
Are you kidding? Every time a mass shooting happens gun sales spike here. No ones selling their guns back. Nor should they.

But gun sales should be better regulated. A bad guy may still get a gun but no need to make it easy for anyone to get a gun without registering it

At the very least, gun sales should be better regulated. But that's just the tip of the iceberg of a very large problem.

You moron!!!!!!

Let me guess libertarian?

Liberal Democrat. But I have a brain. And more to the point...I USE it.

At the very least, gun sales should be better regulated. But that's just the tip of the iceberg of a very large problem.

Here is what I would like to see, and that virtually every gun owner would have no problem with. A person wants to buy a gun from you. You call a national number, there is no cost for this service, there is no requirement to tell them what weapon is being bought (I would do this to sell a knife or a car, if it were available) they do a background check on the person buying the weapon, you get a response within 10 minutes, yes or no and a reason for the denial.

No gun registration, just a straight background check.

Why has no progressive ever come out and done this? Because they WANT the gun registration because the ultimate goal of any registration scheme is confiscation. You know I know it, and the American People know it. We're not nearly as stupid as you people are.

Less Blacks = less violence
More blacks = more violence
Pretty simple folks, statics do not lie
Should we ban blacks too?

You can squawk all you want about less guns, but we're not giving them up. Period.

And we aren't going to take his assault weapon we just aren't making anymore.

I want a switchblade but can't find one. I'm sure it would be hard for a criminal to find one because they don't make them anymore.

Yeah they do and they are legal for open or concealed carry in many states.

Here is what I would like to see, and that virtually every gun owner would have no problem with. A person wants to buy a gun from you. You call a national number, there is no cost for this service, there is no requirement to tell them what weapon is being bought (I would do this to sell a knife or a car, if it were available) they do a background check on the person buying the weapon, you get a response within 10 minutes, yes or no and a reason for the denial.

No gun registration, just a straight background check.

Why has no progressive ever come out and done this? Because they WANT the gun registration because the ultimate goal of any registration scheme is confiscation. You know I know it, and the American People know it. We're not nearly as stupid as you people are.

I wouldn't be so sure, dude. You cited an op-ed paper as a "study" that was never peer reviewed nor published in a real scientific journal that was hacked together by two known gun rights activists. REAL researches at Harvard objected to the paper being called a "study," and it wasn't deemed noteworthy at the time due to the fact that it wasn't an actual study and consisted of little more than unsupported opinions of its authors.

So yeah, I'd say you're pretty fucking stupid. Gullible, stupid and conservative. Could you possible be any more cursed? You never had a chance.

Forum List

Back