News media coverup of shooting that killed an elderly couple

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This post from another thread.

and I am not picking on Old Lady but merely using her question as a lead in for my answer

They don't know yet, what happened or why.
The liberal media knows who the dead couple are by now

and normally has no trouble jumping to conclusions if the victims are black and the killer is white

its been 3 days, but the race of the murdered couple is being kept a secret

that increases the odds that they are not white to 1 chance in a 1000

meanwhile there is national news coverage of the black jogger on Georgia

this is intolerable

Last edited:

and I am not picking on Old Lady but merely using her question as a lead in for my answer

and normally has no trouble jumping to conclusions if the victims are black and the killer is white

that increases the odds that they not white 1 chance in a 1000

this is intolerable
Is this what you are referring to?

sheldon-francis-delaware-cemetery-shooting.jpg

Yea, I doubt IM2 will be starting a thread on this one.

this is intolerable

Yes

the liberal media knows the names and race of the victims but is withholding it from the public while it fans the flames over the Georgia jogger story

that increases the odds that they not white to 1 chance in a 1000

this is intolerable
I checked several news articles about this. All of them named and had a picture of the murderer, a black man. But NO mention of the ethnicity of the elderly couple who were killed. Just dreadful.

this is intolerable
I checked several news articles about this. All of them named and had a picture of the murderer, a black man. But NO mention of the ethnicity of the elderly couple who were killed. Just dreadful.
Its been 3 or 4 days

how long did it take the national news media to find the race of the dead black jogger?

It only took them about 5 minutes

this is intolerable

Yep. IM2 or MarcATL will most likely be avoiding this thread like the plague, or even the Chinese Virus. Marc IS trolling on another thread right now, but I have a pretty good feeling that he won't show up on this thread.

this is intolerable

Absolutely.

Although it isn't a black jogger, but a black robber. You can count on the media siding with criminals every time.

this is intolerable

Absolutely.

Although it isn't a black jogger, but a black robber. You can count on the media siding with criminals every time.
Libs are working hard to shame and guilt whites over the dead black jogger

adding a white girl or an elderly white couple to the conversation cramps black race hustlers style

this is intolerable
Its been 3 or 4 days

how long did it take the national news media to find the race of the dead black jogger?

A couple of points.

First, Arbery was killed in February. The media didn't say anything about his race, or even the killing, until late April, at least that I've seen.

Second, the media explosion about the Arbery killing came after a video was released. In that video, the race of all parties is fairly clear. I haven't heard of any video being released regarding the Maryland couple.

While there may be a bias in the national news media regarding race when it comes to crime reporting, your examples seem poor ones of that.

this is intolerable
Its been 3 or 4 days

A couple of points.

First, Arbery was killed in February. The media didn't say anything about his race, or even the killing, until late April, at least that I've seen.

Second, the media explosion about the Arbery killing came after a video was released. In that video, the race of all parties is fairly clear. I haven't heard of any video being released regarding the Maryland couple.

While there may be a bias in the national news media regarding race when it comes to crime reporting, your examples seem poor ones of that.
You have a reasonable point of view

but I disagree

the media goes out of its way to publicize black victims and suppress or ignore white victims

if you press them into a corner I suspect most lib journalists would cite the danger to an innocent black minority at the hands of a racist white majority

this is intolerable

If Obama had a son ...

I t
the media goes out of its way to publicize black victims and suppress or ignore white victims

That may be true, I'm just saying your examples don't really show that. :dunno:
I think they do

particularly the elderly couple who were ambushed by a black sniper

its been 4 days and the last time I checked their identity has still not been revealed

clearly the lib news media is suppressing this story

I t

I think they do

its been 4 days and the last time I checked their identity has still not been revealed

Again, the Arbery case didn't get picked up until a video was released. As far as I know, no video has been released in the cemetery shooting. That makes a difference. The cemetery shooting was reported on immediately. It took 2 months before the Arbery shooting was really reported on. There was already a degree of protesting and unrest in the community about the Arbery shooting before it was widely reported on. Since the cemetery shooting just happened, there hasn't been the same time for that to happen (if there's a reason it would).

The cases are too different to compare when trying to make your point.

Oh, and it turns out that the identity of the victims HAS been made public: Delaware State Police ID Maryland Couple Killed In Cemetery Shooting As Paul, Lidia Marino

This happened just down the road from me.

Pretty sure the gunman was using a scoped rifle.

Initially reports were saying it was a shotgun, but that wasn't true. Then they updated reports to acknowledge that they had initially misreported what type of gun it was. But then they wouldn't say what type of gun it was, even after correcting their intial report.

But it was a scoped rifle.

Last edited:
I t

I think they do

Again, the Arbery case didn't get picked up until a video was released. As far as I know, no video has been released in the cemetery shooting. That makes a difference. The cemetery shooting was reported on immediately. It took 2 months before the Arbery shooting was really reported on. There was already a degree of protesting and unrest in the community about the Arbery shooting before it was widely reported on. Since the cemetery shooting just happened, there hasn't been the same time for that to happen (if there's a reason it would).

The cases are too different to compare when trying to make your point.

Oh, and it turns out that the identity of the victims HAS been made public: Delaware State Police ID Maryland Couple Killed In Cemetery Shooting As Paul, Lidia Marino
Whats undeniable is that the left has approached this as a race issue as they do every time a black person is shot by a white

in the case of the elderly couple murdered by a black man the news media refused to tell the public that the couple was white for four days

That is racial bias in itself and just causes the public to have even less faith in the lib news media

Forum List

Back