news cycles so desperate they have to resurrect an adulterating ass like peter strzok

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
allcan say is, is poor wife must have a low self image.

Has anyone ever met an adulterer that wasn't a liar also?

btw peter, why is you last name spelled like a commie

He has the most punchable face in the country.

R.41116772b99978beab087ae2e6ff3f01

In this case, the "news cycle" was conservative rag Gateway Pundit.

It was conservatives publicizing him, and nobody else, and then complaining that someone was publicizing him.

Why? Who knows. My guess is that, being whiny bitches even down to their souls, conservatives needed something more to whine about, so they just made something up.

It was conservatives publicizing him, and nobody else, and then complaining that someone was publicizing him.

Why? Who knows. My guess is that, being whiny bitches even down to their souls, conservatives needed something more to whine about, so they just made something up.

Worth doing......We should be reminded from time to time of the evil of the FBI and what they are capable of.

Gateway is reporting on him because he was a guest on MSNBC TV a few days ago with Joe Scarborough (a sad story unto himself). So was it the right or the left who wanted the "honorable" Peter Strozk to weigh in on the Trump / FBI matter?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back