Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will ‘Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

Kinzinger: Liz Cheney Will 'Chase Donald Trump to the Gates of Hell'

LOL....Drama much loser?

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Alex Wagner Tonight” declared that Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) will “chase” former President Donald Trump to the gates of Hell.

Wagner asked, “I’ll ask you, as one of the few people who’s been going through this with her as members of the same party, what has it been like being on the committee with Liz Cheney? Has there been camaraderie, gallows humor, what is that relationship been like between you and her?”

Kinzinger said, “It’s been pretty amazing. This committee, just outside of Liz and I, this is like probably never happened in history and likely will never happen again. You have a committee that is focused on getting the truth, getting to the answers, getting done what needs to be done. We thank Kevin McCarthy for pulling his members. It’s made it a lot easier for us to get to the truth.”

He added, “But with Liz, look, and I feel the same way. If I went back 20 months and made the decision about am I going to impeach Donald Trump, I would’ve done it in a heartbeat and Liz feels the same way. What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? And I think as we have gotten into this committee, Liz and I get along really well. My respect for her was huge, by the way, prior to even all this has grown immensely. She’s very determined”

Kinzinger concluded, “She will chase Donald Trump to the gates of Hell, that’s for sure.”

LOL....Drama much loser?

Kinzinger is the most emotionally damaged from his ouster in politics. He even laid out the crocodile tears in public for all to see, sealing his fate regardless. No one is going to pull a lever for a guy after that stunt.

Thus, him stating this is just the little brother warning some guy who just beat him up "wait until my big brother comes after you".

It's this disregard for Due Process, Rule of Law and efforts to weaponize agencies that make some a much bigger threat than DJT. Go read the comments on youtube from International posters, it's clear how the world views the constant efforts against Trump and how much the ambitions of some harm Americas place. Too few in media care.

So she is a stereotypical grudge holding, vindictive, scornful, irrational and emotional woman mad at a man? Ok, got it.

Kinzinger is the most emotionally damaged from his ouster in politics. He even laid out the crocodile tears in public for all to see, sealing his fate regardless. No one is going to pull a lever for a guy after that stunt.

Thus, him stating this is just the little brother warning some guy who just beat him up "wait until my big brother comes after you".

It's this disregard for Due Process, Rule of Law and efforts to weaponize agencies that make some a much bigger threat than DJT. Go read the comments on youtube from International posters, it's clear how the world views the constant efforts against Trump and how much the ambitions of some harm Americas place. Too few in media care.
Kinzinger and Nixon

That is all you need to know

These people have a lot of nerve

LOL....Drama much loser?
She can bark but she can't bite. She's wearing the cone of shame...

BRANCO.WEB_.5.24.21-scaled.jpg

LOL....Drama much loser?
The other huge Loser. Kissingassger is working hard to get the RINO spot on CNN and MSNBC!

He is a true loser! Good ridden. My guess is you have no worth. The right doesn’t want you and the left never liked you and you wore out your use. Bye bye loser

Seems like the public is no longer interested in her. Liz Cheney's obsession with Trump is why she lost her election. She never once addressed any concern of the people of Wyoming. Never went to an event. Never voted in Wyoming's interest. She was not elected to pursue anyone in a personal vendetta. It will not be forgotten.

The ironic thing is that it was the Leftists in Springfield that eliminated Kinzinger's congressional district- not the Trumpster.

Yet, he's still angry with The Donald.

LOL....Drama much loser?
Kinzinger contemplating his reelection chances now?

(Rep. IL) Adam Kinzinger (speaking of Trump) ---- “What is it for a man to gain the world but lose his soul?

Wow. The RINOs are worse than the elitist democrats in daring to judge the soul of another. . . Being that bold -- and a hypocrite! -- is as risky as it gets. (imo)

Nearly All Pro-Impeachment GOPers Officially Purged

Election Truther Now Set To Be Wyoming’s Next Secretary Of State

Chuck Gray, a Trump endorsee and 2020 election fraud conspiracist, won the Republican primary for Wyoming secretary of state last night. And since no Democrats ran for the position, Gray’s victory means he’ll be overseeing the elections in 2024.
Nearly All Pro-Impeachment GOPers Officially Purged

We're going to see what happens when raving Trumper lunatics can do more than engage in delusion. Some will have real power.

So her obsession with Trump got her fawning coverage from media elites and praise from Hollywood snobs it also got her a crushing primary defeat there is a lesson there if one has the self awareness and brains to see it.

Forum List

Back