News about the 2020 presidential election legal battles going on.

It's not against the law in GA to record someone you are having a phone call with.
Exactly. I mean we have been through this. In Georgia it is legal to record a conversation in which you are a party. What is illegal is for a third party to record a conversation in which they are not participating in. Here we have the very same people that were arguing that it was legal for James O'Keefe to record a conversation in which he was not a participant and merely eavesdropping, and yet now it is illegal for Raffensberger to record a conversation in which he is an active participant. I mean the Trump crowd bends and flexes with the wind, they stand for NOTHING, they fall for EVERYTHING. I am surprised they have not went plum badshit crazy from the cognitive dissonance that pervades their entire thought process.

News about the 2020 presidential election legal battles going on.

There are no legal battles going on. Just a grifter's con game.

SUCKER!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

OMG, Marsha Blackburn? She is a flippin idiot. First she wants to compare the current situation to Tilden-Hayes. What bullshit. I guess she has never heard of the Tilden-Hayes compromise, instead she is talking about a commission. Tilden won the popular vote and the Tilden-Hayes election had the highest turnout in American history. More importantly, Tilden won the majority of the popular vote. The commission was simply window dressing, and to this day, the awarding of the electoral college votes from Florida, South Carolina, Oregon, and Louisiana to Hayes is controversial. Democrats agreed to giving Hayes the presidency because the Republicans gave them something in return. The removal of federal troops from the South. Tell me, what are the Republicans willing to give up? I am thinking maybe three supreme court justices. That might be equivalent to what was given up in 1877. How about the reversal of the Trump corporate tax cut? The expansion of the Affordable Care Act? But who am I kidding. The Republicans are not willing to give up squat.

And a commission? For what? To investigate? What the hell was over 60 court cases, countless recounts, and investigations at both the state and federal level? I mean lets call this for what it is, grandstanding to curry favor from the blind ass ignorant hillbilly Trump supporters. Mostly white, mostly without a college degree, and certainly STUPID.

News the mainstream media is either ignoring or distorting to fit their narrative that Joe Biden won the election fair and square.

OAN is one of the few news organizations covering it -- none of the MSM is-- not even Fox.

OAN is a fake news organization.

News the mainstream media is either ignoring or distorting to fit their narrative that Joe Biden won the election fair and square.

OAN is one of the few news organizations covering it -- none of the MSM is-- not even Fox.

China Blow Sanders is an illegitimate swine

While Russians hack into our govt. agencies and private businesses and put bounties on our soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump is feeding his idiots some sort of China nonsense. These idiots are easily played and Trump and Putin know it. Would one of them criticize Russia or Putin? Not a chance. They`ve been trained to screech about China. Traitors and suckers, all of them.

While Russians hack into our govt. agencies and private businesses and put bounties on our soldiers in Afghanistan, Trump is feeding his idiots some sort of China nonsense. These idiots are easily played and Trump and Putin know it. Would one of them criticize Russia or Putin? Not a chance. They`ve been trained to screech about China. Traitors and suckers, all of them.

You’re a complete buffoon and “ useful idiot “
Why don’t you move to Ukraine and join the resistance like the vermin you’re

Forum List

Back