New Zealand: First They Took Their Guns.....Now They're Removing Jesus From Their Lives

Joe certainly is a touchy-feely kind guy. Too many pictures of him doing just what was described for him to deny it.

Lots of opinion, very little facts.
Then name one and argue against it.

Since we have 150 years of cheap oil and gas and 400 years of cheap coal reserves all you planet huggers just deal with reality, fossil fuels are here to stay.

Stop trying to fuck with the 2nd Amendment...….we have a right to own guns...….focus on executing criminals not citizens..

Judge blocks California's ban on high-capacity magazines over 2nd Amendment concerns

and for those of you trying....he's what you need to do

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

I do, but democrats apparently dont...…

My question, is why do you not want people to defend themselves?

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

Really? So what capacity do you need to defend yourself? (these are my favorite questions, lets see how much she really thinks)

What is in a standard magazine? I know it depends on the gun, but isn't it about five with one in the chamber?

I am not a religious person, but Secular Progressives are ruining society. They worship the STATE, which is a collection of flawed human beings that just want power, and to control you. They don't worship a higher power, nor the idea of one. This is the basis of Totalitarianism.

No, you aren't a religious person. You just think we should all worship a higher power.

That's perfectly reasonable.

No. I just don't think people should worship the STATE which is what Progressives do.

Joe certainly is a touchy-feely kind guy. Too many pictures of him doing just what was described for him to deny it.

Since we have 150 years of cheap oil and gas and 400 years of cheap coal reserves all you planet huggers just deal with reality, fossil fuels are here to stay.

Do you know what a "magazine" is? Why are you whining about not being able to bear arms?

You need high capacity magazines to defend yourself? If so, you are either in the wrong profession or you need to move.

Really? So what capacity do you need to defend yourself? (these are my favorite questions, lets see how much she really thinks)

What is in a standard magazine? I know it depends on the gun, but isn't it about five with one in the chamber?

I am not a religious person, but Secular Progressives are ruining society. They worship the STATE, which is a collection of flawed human beings that just want power, and to control you. They don't worship a higher power, nor the idea of one. This is the basis of Totalitarianism.

No, you aren't a religious person. You just think we should all worship a higher power.

No. I just don't think people should worship the STATE which is what Progressives do.

Wrong. That's you making shot up and stating it as a fact.

Intelligent, grounded people do not worship anything. That's where you go wrong. We avoid that shit like the plague.

The point of the OP, is that a liberal and progressive government is expressing multiculturalism and tolerance by purging references to the traditional religious culture of the nation.
Not before time.

According to details of the 2013 census released recently, Christians now only make up approximately 47% of the four million-strong population who gave details of their religion (1.93 million people), dropping from 56% in 2006 (2.03 million).
https://www.christiantoday.com

Wrong. That's you making shot up and stating it as a fact.

Intelligent, grounded people do not worship anything. That's where you go wrong. We avoid that shit like the plague.

Says a fervent devotee of the Sacred Official Narrative.

No, I am mocking the whiners laboring under the delusion that the goverment of New Zealand has removed Jesus from their lives. The only people that can remove Jesus from your life is you.

I saw no one in the OP make that claim.

The op was full of people discussing the removal of Christianity from a public prayer.

Did you not read the title of the thread that brought you here?

Ah, so your point was not aimed at the actual issue, but at the person presenting the issue, got it.

So, what do you think of that actions of the New Zealand government in purging Christian references from a public prayer?

My points are that some people are making a mountain out of molehill in a lame attempt to feel oppressed and that only *you* have the power to remove Jesus from your life, not the goverment. For some, the usage of "Almighty God" in a convocation is an act of oppression. :lol:

The point of the OP, is that a liberal and progressive government is expressing multiculturalism and tolerance by purging references to the traditional religious culture of the nation.

That hypocrisy combined with power, is a real issue, especially as we see the same blindness and willingness to use power in our own land(s).

Nothing says a purge of religious culture like a mention of "Almighty God" in a convocation. lol. With that, I'll leave you to wallow in your persecution complex.

Yep. Christians were tolerant of you secular people when you were the minority, and now that you have grown, you repay them by oppressing them.
Oppression is keeping god non specific? Ow ow, look at me being oppressed. Ow ow ow.

Sorry, but the clerics who lead these various religious groups are also a collection of flawed human beings who want power and control over others. No difference just because they get fancy hats or collars or titles.They don't have any more knowledge of "a higher power" than anyone else does. No was has a red telephone to any higher authority.

The idea of worshiping the "state" is ridiculous. Do you think that anyone would "worship" the likes of the orange whore? pigpence? abbot?

Not before time.

According to details of the 2013 census released recently, Christians now only make up approximately 47% of the four million-strong population who gave details of their religion (1.93 million people), dropping from 56% in 2006 (2.03 million).
https://www.christiantoday.com

What is your point with that fact?

I saw no one in the OP make that claim.

The op was full of people discussing the removal of Christianity from a public prayer.

Ah, so your point was not aimed at the actual issue, but at the person presenting the issue, got it.

So, what do you think of that actions of the New Zealand government in purging Christian references from a public prayer?

My points are that some people are making a mountain out of molehill in a lame attempt to feel oppressed and that only *you* have the power to remove Jesus from your life, not the goverment. For some, the usage of "Almighty God" in a convocation is an act of oppression. :lol:

That hypocrisy combined with power, is a real issue, especially as we see the same blindness and willingness to use power in our own land(s).

Nothing says a purge of religious culture like a mention of "Almighty God" in a convocation. lol. With that, I'll leave you to wallow in your persecution complex.

Can't even bring yourself to say Christian.

how dare Trump make fun of a complete fake who is constantly critical of his policies and makes up shit about his character.
The point is Trump used an Indian name as a derisory insult.
So what.
Are you claiming that words are illegal?
Are you claiming that your bullshit sacred cows are unmentionable now?

Yep. Christians were tolerant of you secular people when you were the minority, and now that you have grown, you repay them by oppressing them.
Oppression is keeping god non specific? Ow ow, look at me being oppressed. Ow ow ow.

Are you seriously pretending that you lefties are going to stop with this?

lol. NO ONE believes that, especially not you.

Can't even bring yourself to say Christian.

I am sorry if that somehow oppressed you. :crybaby:

What is your point with that fact?
A minority of Christians have been prevented from oppressing the rest of the population.

Oh, so having to hear, or truly as almost no one would hear it, NOT hear, a reference to Christianity is a public prayer,

that is a from of oppression to you?

Ow, ow, ow, look at me, I'm being oppressed, ow ow ow.

I hope the Good Fund Me page I set up will provide the sufficient funds to supply the victims of this institutional oppression the fainting couches and smelling salts they so desperately need.

It is not multiculturalism or diversity if one culture is banished from the public square.

Apparently the mention of "Almighty God" wasn't sufficient recognition enough for those so desperately seeking to feel victimized.

Are you attempting to claim that the article linked in the op is wrong and that the NZ government did NOT purposefully and actively attempt to purge from the public prayer any Christian references?

No, I am mocking the whiners laboring under the delusion that the goverment of New Zealand has removed Jesus from their lives. The only people that can remove Jesus from your life is you.
/---/ The next generation will think Almighty God is some sort of pejorative

Forum List

Back