New Yorkers visiting Florida told to go home

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Citizens in Florida have place messages on the cars of people from New York stating that if they are woke to go home.

Can't say I blame them.

Of course, this was the second most traumatic event in the life of Nancy Pelosi who recently bought a home there for millions of tax payer dollars. It's the next most traumatic event to the Pearl Harbor of January 6th they constantly talk about.

This is good. We need more of this.

1641496050330.png

Citizens in Florida have place messages on the cars of people from New York stating that if they are woke to go home.

Can't say I blame them.

Of course, this was the second most traumatic event in the life of Nancy Pelosi who recently bought a home there for millions of tax payer dollars, right next to the Pearl Harbor of January 6th they constantly talk about.

View attachment 584401
Nancy Pelosi did not buy a house in Florida. You've been hoaxed yet again.

Can't say I blame them.

Of course, this was the second most traumatic event in the life of Nancy Pelosi who recently bought a home there for millions of tax payer dollars. It's the next most traumatic event to the Pearl Harbor of January 6th they constantly talk about.

View attachment 584401
I swear that it wasn't me...

Can't say I blame them.

View attachment 584401
That picture reminds me of the Battle of the Brainless. You know when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor and all the faggots got dressed up to go to war.

Yes, please.

NORTHERNERS who want mask and vax mandates....GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE.

Florida sucks. It's awful. You snobs shit on it all the time.....SO GET THE FUCK OUT!

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back