New Yorkers fight back against Hamas supporter trying to desecrate hostage posters

"He didn't do nuffin".
People confused about why so many white non-jew/muslims are supporting Hamas. White liberals are supporting Hamas as a way to deflect from their own racism, the same way they supported BLM. For some reason they think supporting terrorist and criminals will protected them from becoming victims.

• Banned
"He didn't do nuffin".
People confused about why so many white non-jew/muslims are supporting Hamas. White liberals are supporting Hamas as a way to deflect from their own racism, the same way they supported BLM. For some reason they think supporting terrorist and criminals will protected them from becoming victims.

Barack Obama mainstreamed anti-Semitism in the DemoKKKrat party. They're fully out of the closet now.

The exodus of Jewish voters from the DNC is already underway. The party had to choose between Jews and radical Islamist anti-Semites. They chose the latter.

Barack Obama mainstreamed anti-Semitism in the DemoKKKrat party. They're fully out of the closet now.

The exodus of Jewish voters from the DNC is already underway. The party had to choose between Jews and radical Islamist anti-Semites. They chose the latter.
Thats because there are millions of potential voters to import or just let em walk across the border

We need more of this!

It appears the Hamas-loving lefty shitbag was arrested, probably released immediately due to NYC's Soros-funded "prosecutors", who refuse to prosecute anything other than Donald Trump's imaginary financial crimes.

Good for them. No respect at all for the assholes-baby killers tearing down those posters.

It sure wasn't Christians that hit the twin towers. You would think NYC would know better.
I suspect we'll be having a refresher course in the near future. Mayorcas admits to 600K "got aways". A tiny fraction of that number could replicate 10/7 in every state in the US.

I suspect we'll be having a refresher course in the near future. Mayorcas admits to 600K "got aways". A tiny fraction of that number could replicate 10/7 in every state in the US.

160 people on the terrorist watchlist were caught at the border in just the first half of this year. Imagine how many weren't caught.

It's very likely that several hundred terrorists have entered our country while Joe Biden sits on the beach and steals money with his crackhead son.

We need more of this!

It appears the Hamas-loving lefty shitbag was arrested, probably released immediately due to NYC's Soros-funded "prosecutors", who refuse to prosecute anything other than Donald Trump's imaginary financial crimes.

Sounds like the DOJ will be putting these New Yorkers on their terrorist watch list.

We need more of this!

Can you send me a couple of those? I want to try out some of that mutilating stuff.

Forum List

Back