New York state shooter was a felon

People wearing seatbelts still can still can die in a car accident. Why have laws requiring them to be worn?

Bad stuff still sometimes can get in our food and make us sick. Why have food regulations?

Children still get molested every day. Why have laws against that?

People wearing seatbelts still can still can die in a car accident. Why have laws requiring them to be worn?

Bad stuff still sometimes can get in our food and make us sick. Why have food regulations?

And people still are killed in gun free zones

Murder free zones too.

:thup:

I saw a bunch of people going 75 in a 65 mph and below only zone. Why have speed limits?

...and don't forget the non-gun-free zones...
I'm sure there are people killed there as well.

OH I'm sure their are but but the numbers aren't in the mass shooting range of numbers.

So tell me what good are gun control laws, when they cannot stop a person who isn't allowed to have them, yet this one did.
NY Firemen's Killer Mapped out Plan for Slayings - ABC News
"He was equipped to go to war, kill innocent people," the chief said of a felon who wasn't allowed to possess weapons because of his criminal past. It was not clear how he got them.
Our NRA supporting "friends" can't have it both ways - they support the existance of a secondary market, like gun shows that require little if any documentation and then complain that gun control laws don't work.

Even in states like New York where gun control laws are relatively strict, all anyone has to do is go to a gun show in those states where the laws are lax and return with his/her weapon(s) of choice.

Last edited:
Kids are constantly pretending to be sick and fooling their parents into letting them stay home from school. What good are truancy laws really doing us?

OH I'm sure their are but but the numbers aren't in the mass shooting range of numbers.

Sure, but your argument is that if there are any murders in gun-free zones then that proves that they don't work.
So, the same must be true for non-gun-free zones, mustn't it?

Sure, but your argument is that if there are any murders in gun-free zones then that proves that they don't work.

gun free zones don't work. When was the last tine their was a mass shooting at a gun show? police department? gun range?

gun free zones don't work. When was the last tine their was a mass shooting at a gun show? police department? gun range?

Neither do non-gun-free zones.
Has there ever been a mass shooting in an area that wasn't a gun-free zone?

Transforming the country into a coast to coast gun show with 75 police per acre will keep these things from happening.

Transforming the country into a coast to coast gun show with 75 police per square acre will keep these things from happening.
My vote is for an armed public. which also makes a polite public.

Forum List

Back