New York primary was June 23...they are still trying to count vote by mail ballots on Aug. 3...it will not work.

If Trump wins Dems will muddy the water and challenge the results for months guaranteed. While they scheme and ballot harvest and try to rig the outcome.

If Trump wins, he wins. Who gives a shit what the Dems do?

Likewise, if Biden wins, he wins.

But Trump is already calling into question the legitimacy of the election by whining about mail in votes. And his mindless drone worshippers are posting everything he says like it's been anointed by God from above.

I don’t live in Germany anymore asshat. So US military members and employees are “globalists” now? I wasn’t able to vote in the last election while I was in Germany thanks to my Democratic precinct not sending me a ballot when I requested one. Another example of how Dems abuse the vote by mail system. “Oh this one is a registered Republican? Oops we lost this request”.

blah blah blah

Why should anyone believe a software engineer globalist who lived overseas for years like yourself? And you are still living overseas.

Clearly, anyone voting by mail is engaging in fraud, amirite?
I don’t care if you, or any other leftwing faggots, believe me or not. You can’t address the points I made, your moronic comments prove that you can’t refute them. In fact my only reason to engage in dialogue with leftwingers like you is to show everyone you can’t address the issues and that you are all dumber than a box of rocks.

The important part....

Six weeks. For a primary. What happens in a presidential election using vote-by-mail systems that have similar logistics problems? That puts the final first count into mid-December, just a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Electoral College, usually around January 6.

If Trump wins Dems will muddy the water and challenge the results for months guaranteed. While they scheme and ballot harvest and try to rig the outcome.
/——/ Don’t be surprised if Republicans push back with their own mail in votes. It’s about time we get into the gutter with democRATs.

But Trump is already calling into question the legitimacy of the election by whining about mail in votes. And his mindless drone worshippers are posting everything he says like it's been anointed by God from above.

Dems are desperate for a mail in vote, that's why we question their motives. Lowlife Dem scum have a history of cheating and rigging elections hello.

November is gonna be a total shit show.

It's guaranteed. :death:
And of course Trump won't spend any money to fix any problems that might exist. I saw an expert on MSNBC who said only California has mail-in balloting in general for the election, all the rest are going to have absentee ballots which Trump says are okay.

The important part....

Six weeks. For a primary. What happens in a presidential election using vote-by-mail systems that have similar logistics problems? That puts the final first count into mid-December, just a couple of weeks before the deadline for the Electoral College, usually around January 6.

/——/ Don’t be surprised if Republicans push back with their own mail in votes. It’s about time we get into the gutter with democRATs.
Yes yes it's just great that Trump disrespects all our institutions with no evidence. And of course refuses any fixes

Dems are desperate for a mail in vote, that's why we question their motives. Lowlife Dem scum have a history of cheating and rigging elections hello.
Not since 1960 and even that wasn't proven. meanwhile the GOP has suppressed enough votes to win elections. The true swamp.

Not since 1960 and even that wasn't proven. meanwhile the GOP has suppressed enough votes to win elections. The true swamp.

I'm voting for Trump to cancel out your vote franco.

I'm voting for Trump to cancel out your vote franco.
I am in New York so the presidential vote is already irrelevant. The electoral college is a republican scam. A conservative scam if you prefer.

And of course Trump won't spend any money to fix any problems that might exist. I saw an expert on MSNBC who said only California has mail-in balloting in general for the election, all the rest are going to have absentee ballots which Trump says are okay.
/——/ Only Congress can spend money, you imbecile. Go whine to Piglosi.

Of course it won't work, that's why the left supports it. Anything that causes damage to our way of life and government functioning efficiently is promoted. Commie trash.

The important part....

That's the plan.

The important part....

That's the plan.

If Dems want something its a corrupt scheme of some type.

Republicans block Democrats already on that and everything else good for regular people....

Republicans block Democrats already on that and everything else good for regular people....

What are you blabbering about Pelosi has a GOP proof majority in the House.

The important part....

That's the plan.

At least in conspiracy nut Job GOP world. You have no evidence of anything just propaganda repeated endlessly.....

Almost 2 months and of course Cuomostan can't even get ballots counted. And these Dim idiots want to do this nationally? It'd take over a year with all the usual issues just to get an estimate.

Almost 2 months and of course Cuomostan can't even get ballots counted. And these Dim idiots want to do this nationally? It'd take over a year with all the usual issues just to get an estimate.

Yes.....they want to wreck our election system......they want weeks to make up enough votes to steal the election....Trump needs to go to court to stop this....the evidence that the postal service can't handle this is too much.....they need to stop it.

The important part....

That's the plan.

At least in conspiracy nut Job GOP world. You have no evidence of anything just propaganda repeated endlessly.....

franco please, Dems are corrupt to the core. I know lets divide the country in half and Dems can live within their own borders deal?? Then you can do whatever you want. Hell let Mexico annex you go for it.

Forum List

Back