New York nuttier than California?

If anyone is using a cloth material for a face mask, one doctor did advise to take a paper towel, fold it in half, and place it between the cloth and nose and mouth on the face. And of course, launder the cloth after use.
It makes sense!

Aside from all the face coverings California is far superior to any other state. I live here and there is no shit or people in the street to hop over. As for cost it is not much to live if you can keep from buying useless stuff like all the beauty supplies.

Could it be that New York is even nuttier than California?
I just saw a bunch of NY nurses out all bunched up together wearing nothing but regular ordinary surgical masks complaining about lack of this and that and being needlessly exposed. LOL they were doing no more to expose themselves than the lack of anything else. What they apparently lack the greatest is common sense.
Now their crackpot dictator wanna be govenor says he's going to expropriate their unused ventilators and re distribute them as HE sees fit.
I know it's a push comes to shove close race but New York could just be pulling ahead of California in the stupid race to the bottom.
That’s called black nurses going on strike! SICK!

If everyone wore the KN95 mask we'd be okay.
They wont stop you from catching the virus but they will stop you from spreading it
Actually the n95 mask is effective against catching the virus. They can filter out the sub microscopic virus cells supposedly. However, regular surgical masks are useless for all but those who are sick with the virus by limiting the range of aresol spread from coughing and sneezes. In effect regular masks are basically eye wash only.

You can find all the KN masks you want,which is what nurses wear for general use as to not expose the patient to anything nasty.
The N mask protects both ways.
If everyone wore the KN which are readily available it would stop the spread.
BULLSHIT! Those do nothing but contain and limit the range of aresols from coughing and sneezing. If one isn't sick they do NOTHING!

Tell that to my home nurse I see every week.
I specifically asked him about it on Tuesday.
And you might want to go back and read what I've already said. They wont stop you from getting the virus,but they will stop you from spreading it.
If everyone wore one in public and practiced good hygiene we'd be fine.
Are you also incapable of comprehending the English language? Some people are just meant to be members of a herd I suppose. They prevent the spread IF HAVE IT AND ARE COUGHING AND SNEEZING IN WHICH CASE IT LIMITS THE RANGE OF AEROSOL SPAY. However in that case you have no business within six feet of anyone must less out in public at all. I assume you can read and your only handicap is comprehension.

I guess my nurse doesnt know shit even though he was sent by the CDC.
Carry on Dick,carry on.
Actually it sounds like he doesn't and you know even less. Is he a virologist too?
Do you have any concept of what a nanometer is? The wavelength of light is measured in nanometers you hopeless idiot.

Seriously.
Go look on line and you'll find what I'm saying and he is saying is true.
The very reason you cant get your hands on a N95 is because they're sending them to hospitals so the staff wont catch the virus which will only spread it to every tom Dick and hairy.

If anyone had foresight, there were plenty of N95 masks for sale in early February when I purchased mine.
I'm not bragging nor did I hoard them. I just covered what I thought would be the projected needs for my dear wife and myself. She thought I was being paranoid at the time when I purchased them!

This is one of the few times I didnt see it coming.
I warned the Wife about many things that she poo pooed.
Like the mexican invasion,I warned Her in 85 that it was going to be a disaster for the American worker.
She no longer doubts my predictions after seeing so many of them come true.
In fact just about an hour ago she asked me if I had plenty of ammo.
I was stunned since she's never asked me that in thirty years.
Told Her I had at least 2k rounds for the AR ,500 for the .45 and 300 for the .270 along with 400 for the .380.
About laughed out loud when I saw the look of relief on Her face.

Forum List

Back