Hang In There...This Wont Last Much Longer

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
This "lock down" MIGHT last until the end of this month...but that's it. It wont go any longer than that...People wont be able to stand it & they WILL start coming back out & going back to work regardless what the "authorities" tell them.

During WW2 londoners went to work every day with the possibility of bombs dropping on their heads...they simply dealt with it & continued on. People WILL start leaving their houses no matter what!

We are rapidly approaching that point (that understanding).

Try to stay positive & keep a positive mental attitude...Go for a walk or drive & stay away from others...Do what you need to "feel normal" and we'll get thru this in less than a month.

Share your positive feelings here!

Maybe early summer

You can’t just open the gates and let people swarm back into the streets after being cooped up for months. The infection would start all over

It will be a gradual process

My feeling is that being confined can be even more dangerous for the elderly in retirement homes because they can no longer do the little bit of entertainment that they could, they can no longer see their loved ones at least that's how it is here in France and following that many elderly people died alone in their room and some other died of the virus all that is difficult to accept and so awful but I think that we will be confined for a long time, this is my opinion because China is unconfined and she has new cases again and she had made a total containment

The end result of this will likely be the end of the independent restaurant in the country. This could put most out of business.

The end result of this will likely be the end of the independent restaurant in the country. This could put most out of business.
Don't you love it? There's only one of them, and it's independent. I hate restaurant food already. Pimps, restaurateurs, and waitresses cannot be allowed to ruin my life and make my decisions for me.

Don't you love it? There's only one of them, and it's independent. I hate restaurant food already. Pimps, restaurateurs, and waitresses cannot be allowed to ruin my life and make my decisions for me.
Are you on some sort of drugs?

Welp, I was TRYING to be positive and uplifting...showing a light at the end of the tunnel.

So much for THAT attempt

Forum List

Back