New York Legalizes Recreational Marijuana

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
CNN)New York State lawmakers have reached a deal to legalize recreational marijuana, a legislative source familiar with negotiations told CNN Wednesday, stating lawmakers were finalizing bill language to be passed next week.

Sounds like a load of shit, a massive new governmental bureaucracy.

If NY really thinks that Grass is such a great thing, just let anyone sell it, from Walmart to CVS to a local bodega.

We already trust these stores with other items, why not this? I can't see the advantage to incurring all the expense of new high priced bureaucrats in Albany.

A stoned people won't care. That's the point. Legalizing marijuana will not help the average New Yorker unless they get stoned enough to not care.

And that's my goal in life, not to waste my time caring about trivialities with the little time I have left on this planet.

Unlike asshole like you.

People can get something like that passed but they can’t figure out how to open schools again pretty sad.
They're not interested in opening the schools. Their interest lies in keeping people dumbed down so they don't care about opening the schools.

Can someone tell me what this thread is about again? I forgot.
Perhaps you're stoned. Scroll up a bit and look at the title.

I
CNN)New York State lawmakers have reached a deal to legalize recreational marijuana, a legislative source familiar with negotiations told CNN Wednesday, stating lawmakers were finalizing bill language to be passed next week.

I'm in NY and currently growing 2 Green Cracks

13% tax on top of sales tax?
License discrimination.
Looks like the black market is going anywhere.
Amazing how these people can fuck up such a simple concept.

It's like regulators don't understand that there are two types of black market, the over black market, and the under black market. The over one exists when something is banned, the under exists when it can be provided illegally far cheaper and/or of better quality than the "legal" product.

Forum List

Back