New York lawmaker accused of firing staffers who urged him to call out white supremacy after Buffalo shooting

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Why would a Democratic lawmaker in Buffalo be afraid of losing his assembly seat by taking a stand against white supremacy?

According to the now ousted staffers, Mr Burke planned to make a speech on the Assembly floor condemning white supremacy and the debunked “great replacement theory” that suspect Payton Gendron touted in a disturbing online manifesto.

The lawmaker then allegedly had a sudden change of heart and canned the idea hours later, they claimed.

When the staffers then tried to encourage him to that he needed to call out the issue, they claimed he told them he didn’t want to risk losing his seat by taking a stand over white supremacy.

The trio said they were then fired over the disagreement.

“The direct quote was, ‘I’m not giving up my seat for this issue,’” said Mr Dearing.

Perhaps we'll hear from ANY lawmakers regarding that black man mowing down white people at the parade in Wisconsin. Oh yea, and social media posts promoting violence against whites were allowed to remain but Trump was banned for life.....

Where is Biden talking about him? Where is the liberal media talking about violence against whites by black people? Are blacks really this stupid? Do they not realize they are being used as nothing but pawns by the left to push their agenda?

Let that be a lesson to all of you Democrat voters. White Male Democrats will only bend so far.

Maybe he didn't want to give legs to a story about a self identified Leftwing white supremacist, eco-fascist mass murderer.

I wouldn't if I were a Democrat.

Perhaps we'll hear from ANY lawmakers regarding that black man mowing down white people at the parade in Wisconsin. Oh yea, and social media posts promoting violence against whites were allowed to remain but Trump was banned for life.....

Where is Biden talking about him? Where is the liberal media talking about violence against whites by black people? Are blacks really this stupid? Do they not realize they are being used as nothing but pawns by the left to push their agenda?

You guys go on about this tragedy like a broken record. It‘s no longer even about the killings, it’s about how you can use it to promote your grievance-culture. The killer certainly hated whites, but that doesn’t seem to have been the motivation according to police.

The killers racist rants in social were all covered by msm, and there were condemnations by both sides of tbe aisle on this. I certainly read about so I don’t WHO keeps telling it wasn’t.

The direct quote was, ‘I’m not giving up my seat for this issue,’” said Mr Dearing
It was his call. They work (ed) for him and wouldn't take direction. It sounds like they are going to try to publicly gut him on it. In NY, they'll probably succeed.

Forum List

Back