New York Democrat Rep. Jamaal Bowman: "We Need To Stop Drilling For Fossil Fuels Completely"

Translated: we NEED to stop doing this [drilling for fossil fuels] ... and we know we need clean renewable energy, but doesn't have a plan to execute.

Typical scenario -- talking all in concept without realizing the collateral damage it would create.
I no longer even give them the benefit of a doubt. These people are helping push an agenda to weaken the country and they know exactly what they're doing. NO ONE can consistently make mistakes that ALL lead to the same outcome.

You know what he means. Stop running cars and lawn mowers with fossil fuels.

Most fertilizers that are commonly used in agriculture contain the three basic plant nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Some fertilizers also contain certain "micronutrients," such as zinc and other metals, that are necessary for plant growth.

Synthetic nitrogen fertilizer and pesticides are fossil fuels in another form, making them an underrecognized but significant driver of the climate crisis.

Informative!

He said:

"We need to stop drilling for fossil fuels, COMPLETELY!"

Funny but you guys loved it when Trump didn't know things and said stupid things. You ate that shit up.

Trump was soundly criticized by EMH here for his unimaginably stupid response to Covid.

Trump is correct that Co2 is a fraud. Where Trump was mistaken was appointing Jeff Sessions to prosecute it...

In fact the idiocy required by an outsider to pick someone as obviously corrupt and treasonous as Jeff Sessions was proof Trump was WAY TOO DUMB FOR THE JOB AT HAND...

Jeff Sessions? For Attorney General to "drain the swamp?"

HOW CAN THIS GUY POSSIBLY BE THAT STUPID = what I shouted out loud when I found out

We are going to destroy the earth trying to reduce carbon output....
People do dumb things... educated people get suckered.... and greed takes over....

Is he the same box checker that was afraid an island would tip over and capsize due to over population...

I can think of two possible reasons why he said this.

One is that he doesn’t know that the fertilizer that we use to grow our food is made from fossil fuels.

The other is that he does know it, but he believes that his voters don’t know it.

Either one is a pretty scary prospect.

He is a Democrat. They don't know shit about anything.They don't understand economics or guns but they have to regulate both. They don't understand that excessive government spending causes inflation so they spend anyway. There is no such weapon as an "assault weapon" but they insist on banning them anyway.

The jackass Hakeem Jeffries, another House Dumbocrat, claimed that 5 cops were killed on Jan 6. (None were)

Democrats rant about banning "weapons of war" in spite of the fact that guns used by the US military today are not available to the public. The AR 15 is not used by
US armed forces.

Last edited:
I can think of two possible reasons why he said this.

One is that he doesn’t know that the fertilizer that we use to grow our food is made from fossil fuels.

The other is that he does know it, but he believes that his voters don’t know it.

Either one is a pretty scary prospect.

To drive the point home to show this idiot just how stupid he is, I wish we could send a team over to his home and remove EVERYTHING made from fossil fuels / petroleum.

He would be SHOCKED after veing left with a stripped down shell of a car and a stripped dow, mostly empty house.

Someone please let me know when idiots like this find a substitute for petroleum / fossil fuels to make all of these things.

This is democrats holding Americans hostage to force them to buy electric cars

Look, Trump just said something stupid.

Donald Trump vowed in a campaign video released Tuesday to end birthright citizenship on “Day One” of his presidency if he wins the 2024 election.

Trump, the current GOP front-runner, vowed to nullify the clause of the 14th Amendment via a simple executive order, even though the actual process required to make an amendment is “quite onerous,” per the White House,” and much more complicated.

He doesn't know this? After being President for 4 years he doesn't know this? What an idiot!!!

Or a dictator who doesn't care about the rule of law.

What does Trump have to do with Jamal's stupid comment?

New Topics

Forum List

Back