New Videos Emerge From Capitol That Share an Alternative Viewpoint

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Weird, eh. Almost as if it were scripted. But the loony left fell for it again.

One Twitter user shared a video which shows Capitol police removing the barriers and inviting those attending to come forward. Another user shared a video that shows Capitol police taking pictures with those who were entering the building.

One Twitter user shared a video which shows Capitol police removing the barriers and inviting those attending to come forward. Another user shared a video that shows Capitol police taking pictures with those who were entering the building.

*Another* conspiracy theory.

Color me shocked.

They have already announced that the security and DC police will be investigate and heads will roll.

It may be more complicated. The most recent news reports are that Trump refused to allow the National Guard deployment during the insurrection.

And that it was Pence who got on the phone with the Pentagon and got the deployment to happen.

They have already announced that the security and DC police will be investigate and heads will roll.

It may be more complicated. The most recent news reports are that Trump refused to allow the National Guard deployment during the insurrection.

And that it was Pence who got on the phone with the Pentagon and got the deployment to happen.
This doesn't look good for the fat one..

THAT must be why Pence's chief of staff was not allowed on WH grounds this afternoon! I wondered why...

THAT must be why Pence's chief of staff was not allowed on WH grounds this afternoon! I wondered why...

If Trump refused to allow the National Guard to be deployed in the midst of an insurrection....Pence should 25th him into irrelevance.

Let Me offer a bit of unsolicited advice.

Return to school and upgrade your vocabulary so that you know the actual meaning of the words in this language.

There was no insurrection.

Right. That's why the mob was climbing the walls and climbing through windows. The doors would have been too easy.

Maybe the cops were moving their line back? And the mob walked through it? When you're outnumbered by that many and don't want to shoot unarmed civilians, there is only so much you can do to stop them. But I doubt very highly if the intention was to welcome the mob inside.

Return to school and upgrade your vocabulary so that you know the actual meaning of the words in this language.

Tell that to Pence and McConnell because they also agreed it was a insurrection and let me be very clear most GOP leaders called it that and when you have Graham slamming what happened you know very well you are on the wrong side!

If Trump refused to allow the National Guard to be deployed in the midst of an insurrection....Pence should 25th him into irrelevance.
It would be great if WH staff would testify to that, and what have they got to lose? Maybe someone will make something of it. But isn't the 25th for crazy? What Trump did is just criminal, not crazy.

There absolutely was an insurrection. This was an attempted coup....where Trump's supporters attacked, looted and sacked the Capitol Building, seizing the Senate floor and declaring Trump the winner in an attempt to subvert the constitution and US election law. It was seditious conspiracy.

With Trump AT BEST, refusing to deploy the national guard until hours after the insurrection began.......and at worse, refusing to deploy the national guard at all, with Pence having to step in and call the Pentagon himself to get the deployment.

It would be great if WH staff would testify to that, and what have they got to lose? Maybe someone will make something of it. But isn't the 25th for crazy? What Trump did is just criminal, not crazy.

What he is doing is crazy!

Trump is detached from reality and causing insurrection, so the Amendment should be invoked before Trump does something like push the red button and attacks China or Russia!

We'll see. Initial reports can be spotty. I'm gonna give it a few days to settle out.

But congressional republicans are PISSED. Trump endangered them personally. And watched while their legislative chambers were seized by insurrectionists and their offices looted.

It may be more complicated. The most recent news reports are that Trump refused to allow the National Guard deployment during the insurrection. And that it was Pence who got on the phone with the Pentagon and got the deployment to happen.
Heads should roll. This is a picture of the response during the George Floyd demonstrations.

210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file-medium-tease.jpg

Trump is detached from reality and causing insurrection, so the Amendment should be invoked before Trump does something like push the red button and attacks China or Russia!
Kind of a big stretch there, Jack.

It may be more complicated. The most recent news reports are that Trump refused to allow the National Guard deployment during the insurrection. And that it was Pence who got on the phone with the Pentagon and got the deployment to happen.
Heads should roll. This is a picture of the response during the George Floyd demonstrations.

210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file-medium-tease.jpg

And that was for a fucking memorial.

Kind of a big stretch there, Jack.

Explain how it is a big stretch?

Trump behavior has warranted the usage of the Amendment and I am betting even McConnell and Pence are considering it...

Please do not play Devil advocate with me because you will not like the result and Trump must go and today Pence should attempt to remove him!

Any leader that refuses to speak clearly about how it was wrong of his base to do what they did is not all there in the head!

I am not making any leaps here and you of all people usually agree Trump is unhinged, so Pence need to remove the nutter before him and his base do something more stupid!

Now before you lecture me about removing him might cause more harm than good I have thought about that for a brief moment and still I rather just rid the Oval Office of him and let Pence be President until January 20th 2021...

It was another false flag done by the Deep state, so that these senators can have an excuse to reject the objection.
That is why the paid trolls on this site are in hyperdrive. Trying their best to label the truth as a conspiracy.
The Deep state knows that Pres. Trump is the winner and trying to persuade him to step down.
But you know that none of these senators never slammed what ANTIFA and BLM were doing. That they've acted as if it weren't going on at all. But now they are saying "OMG! I can't defend people's right when they have destroy our capitol." And even Fox news is behind the coup.
I'm glad that lots of Pres. Trump's supporters have brought their video cameras and which I've been trying to have others to spread the word to tell those that are attending to bring lots of video cameras. But a moderator on this site had quickly put it into the conspiracy section.
But now we know which senators are apart of this coup. I've already known that Pence was a Deep stater. He had attended a dumb play called Hamilton. It seems as if the incident that he had with the actors was orchestrated.

Forum List

Back