New video shows that it wasn't flight 175 that hit WTC 2

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

This footage is from an excellent video Published on May 25, 2012 by Xendrius.
We can see here that there are no definitive pictures of Flight 175 and that it is, according to witnesses, a military aircraft of some sort. It also shows John Lear testimony that the jet engine. found at ground zero, could not have been from a Boeing airliner.

911 was an inside job the only ones who can't see that are the ones who think their Gov. are the Angels of never doing anything wrong, nor could they ever harm a soul. Gawd if these jerks would wake up. And those so naive to the technology we have is amazing.

It's not hard to research and find how there are remote controlled planes, I mean my gawd these planes have auto pilot we have drones very large that can be controlled with remote.

An assemblage of video clips focusing on the aircraft that were claimed to have struck the north and south towers of the World Trade Center on 9/11. This video considers the overwhelming evidence suggesting the possibility and plausibility that what were claimed to be Flights 175 and 11, were instead remotely controlled Boeing 767s made to appear to be commercial Flights.

We can see here that there are no definitive pictures of Flight 175 and that it is, according to witnesses, a military aircraft of some sort. It also shows John Lear testimony that the jet engine. found at ground zero, could not have been from a Boeing airliner.

911 was an inside job the only ones who can't see that are the ones who think their Gov. are the Angels of never doing anything wrong, nor could they ever harm a soul. Gawd if these jerks would wake up. And those so naive to the technology we have is amazing.

It's not hard to research and find how there are remote controlled planes, I mean my gawd these planes have auto pilot we have drones very large that can be controlled with remote.

An assemblage of video clips focusing on the aircraft that were claimed to have struck the north and south towers of the World Trade Center on 9/11. This video considers the overwhelming evidence suggesting the possibility and plausibility that what were claimed to be Flights 175 and 11, were instead remotely controlled Boeing 767s made to appear to be commercial Flights.

Just for you

Well, as someone with actual training as an image analyst I must say there is certainly some hard to reconcile data point there. I see nothing in the video which would allow me to dismiss it all as "Photoshopped" or as irrelevant.

And.........here we go again......:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

of you being taken to school that 9/11 was an inside job yes.:biggrin:

its pretty crystal clear that the video is fake the fact ALUMINUM hitting against steel is the same as taking a coke can and smashing it against steel.what happens everytime? the can is smashed into pieces.how people cant wake up and understand that its impossible for aluminum to penetrate steel is unreal.the denial of the sheeps here in america is just crazy.

Last edited:

you provide us comedy gold when you prove how you easily fall for the CIA propaganda that carter was the worst president ever.:biggrin: worse than all the ones we have had since then who were mass murderers and started wars in other countries which carter did not do?

comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

beam me up scotty,there's no intelligence life forms on this planet.

of you being taken to school that 9/11 was an inside job yes.:biggrin:

its pretty crystal clear that the video is fake the fact ALUMINUM hitting against steel is the same as taking a coke can and smashing it against steel.what happens everytime? the can is smashed into pieces.how people cant wake up and understand that its impossible for aluminum to penetrate steel is unreal.the denial of the sheeps here in america is just crazy.

https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2156111/video-616705-h264_high.mp4

• Banned

you provide us comedy gold when you prove how you easily fall for the CIA propaganda that carter was the worst president ever.:biggrin: worse than all the ones we have had since then who were mass murderers and started wars in other countries which carter did not do?

comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

beam me up scotty,there's no intelligence life forms on this planet.

Well when you don't know what you don't know, or aren't aware of the crimes committed by Gov. officials it's real easy to say that and think that.

Interesting that everyone in the video watches the "the plane" fly through the side of a steel and concrete building and thinks there is a "pod" attached to it. The reality is that there is an image of a plane superimposed over what ever went into the tower, most likely a missile.

It is impossible for an object of less mass, made of materials of less structural strength to penetrate an object of greater strength and mass. What we should have seen if an actual aircraft had hit the building would have looked much more like a egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper.

The plane doesn't slow down. It doesn't bend, crumple of break. No debris falls from the "impact" point. No explosion occurs until after the entire "plane" enters the building! This is very obvious fakery!

Interesting that everyone in the video watches the "the plane" fly through the side of a steel and concrete building and thinks there is a "pod" attached to it. The reality is that there is an image of a plane superimposed over what ever went into the tower, most likely a missile.

It is impossible for an object of less mass, made of materials of less structural strength to penetrate an object of greater strength and mass. What we should have seen if an actual aircraft had hit the building would have looked much more like a egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper.

The plane doesn't slow down. It doesn't bend, crumple of break. No debris falls from the "impact" point. No explosion occurs until after the entire "plane" enters the building! This is very obvious fakery!

Good points.

/---- What a bunch of sick fucks. You conspiracy crack pots don't care how much pain you bring to the families of those who died. You sound like Rosie O'Donnell "steel don't melt " Eyewitness in Manhattan saw the plane and said it was commercial. Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Shame on you for regurgitating the pablum spoon fed to you.
Maybe you would like some Kool-Aid to wash it down?

KEY EVIDENCE

1. Rapid onset of destruction,
  2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
  3. Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
  4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
  5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
  6. Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
  7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
  8. Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
  9. Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
  10. Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

Articles by AE911Truth

The following articles discuss and analyze the evidence for explosive controlled demolition of the Twin Tow

upload_2017-6-17_12-59-12.png

Twin Towers Evidence Blows Away Fire Collapse Theory

KEY EVIDENCE

1. Rapid onset of destruction,
  2. Constant acceleration at or near free-fall through what should have been the path of greatest resistance,
  3. Numerous eyewitness accounts of explosions including 118 FDNY personnel,
  4. Lateral ejection of multi-ton steel framing members distances of 600 feet at more than 60 mph,
  5. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete, and large volumes of expanding pyroclastic-like dust clouds,
  6. Isolated explosive ejections 20 to 60 stories below the “crush zone,”
  7. Total destruction and dismemberment of all three buildings, with 220 floors each an acre in size missing from the Twin Towers’ debris pile,
  8. Several tons of molten steel/iron found in the debris piles,
  9. Evidence of thermite incendiaries on steel beams,
  10. Nanothermite composites and iron microspheres found in WTC dust samples.

Articles by AE911Truth

The following articles discuss and analyze the evidence for explosive controlled demolition of the Twin Tow

/---- broken links. Bwhahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well your shit is getting blocked then, or it's being done on purpose I just clicked them and they work fine for me.

Forum List

Back