New Type Of Fusion Power Plant

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Here is a new type of power plant, three of them actually. One is to shoot a cannonball up from underground to the top where it enters a loop on the ground, from there you would take the cannonball out of the loop and lower it in a bucket attached to an elevator type turbine. The second idea is to pre cut the ground above an explosive so the piece of earth pops out like a square peg sitting in a square hole. This method would dramatically increase energy conversion of the explosion into cratering. You could then lower weight back into the crater and run a power generator again. The third method is the same as the first and the one in the picture, but instead of using a cannonball as the weight you use water, which in a giant pool, like a thousand foot cube, is a lot of cannonballs. That would be of benefit to fusion reactions which are big and fast.

IMG_20210830_162408.jpg

Here is a new type of power plant, three of them actually. One is to shoot a cannonball up from underground to the top where it enters a loop on the ground, from there you would take the cannonball out of the loop and lower it in a bucket attached to an elevator type turbine. The second idea is to pre cut the ground above an explosive so the piece of earth pops out like a square peg sitting in a square hole. This method would dramatically increase energy conversion of the explosion into cratering. You could then lower weight back into the crater and run a power generator again. The third method is the same as the first and the one in the picture, but instead of using a cannonball as the weight you use water, which in a giant pool, like a thousand foot cube, is a lot of cannonballs. That would be of benefit to fusion reactions which are big and fast.

View attachment 532784

ff58a4a637cc2b7a431bbddf99e8a7cf25e803ab.jpg

What are you guys questions again? I'm not following. I have done experiments and know the efficiency of the methods in the OP are significantly higher then previous similar experiments.

What are you guys questions again? I'm not following. I have done experiments and know the efficiency of the methods in the OP are significantly higher then previous similar experiments.
What is the current status of your patent application?

How is the full scale construction coming along?

I guess you just ignored the concept of friction loss.

Humans can heat up H atoms to millions of degrees
However , this makes the Atom extremely unstable and that is the next massive hurdle

What is the patent number so we can laugh hysterically at your making it up?

Wow! I am impressed you are insane, but not stupid enough to lie about it.

You never mentioned, what is the power source for your cannon ball? What does fusion have to do with anything in your fantasy?

Forum List

Back