New Twist in Arizona Audit

You all are just like the flat earthers, it will never been proven enough, you will just keep moving to the next reason your view is true. Once Az is a bust you will find another reason to say Trump really won
You are like a stupid child who cannot connect the dots. Willful ignorance seems to be contagious. Over 100 million think the election was stolen and that number will only grow. Your lame insults will only help increase that number.

Barr is Deep State and ran a corrupt DOJ that investigated squat. If that is all you got, you got nothing. A shill like you is not worth listening to and never will be.
Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude.

Paranoidal fanaticism results.

I do not worship Trump. I worship his policies, foreign and domestic, you stupid shit. You are obsessed with Trump, not me.
Spoken like a worshipful Trumpwank.

You need to acquaint yourself with reality: Your Trump was dumped by the American electorate at its first opportunity, and the clown show in Arizona is regarded as a joke by Republicans and Democrats alike.

There is one million. The other 99 are out there. Add one more signature. I did.

Last edited:
There is one million. The other 99 are out there. Add one more signature. I did.

why have the other 99 million not signed the meaningless petition.

I would say this is the total number of people fucking stupid enough to think the election was stolen

why have the other 99 million not signed the meaningless petition.

I would say this is the total number of people fucking stupid enough to think the election was stolen
The petition is hardly meaningless. You are much closer to meaningless.

The petition is hardly meaningless. You are much closer to meaningless.

Of course it petition is hardly meaningless, it holds as much value as a poll on OAN. It is merely the weak attempt of someone to garner Trump's favor so that he will allow his worshipers to support her

Why would the Cyber Ninja’s documents be public record?
The audit report will be for the AZ Senate, and that will be released.

You aren’t going to like the results, LOL.

When you are a Government Contractor you are subject to the Sunshine Laws the same as every other public employee. The Cyber Ninjas thought they were smart. But they forgot their emails and memos and conversations would be public record.

When you are a Government Contractor you are subject to the Sunshine Laws the same as every other public employee. The Cyber Ninjas thought they were smart. But they forgot their emails and memos and conversations would be public record.
Government contractor emails are not “public record”. God you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back