New Twist in Arizona Audit

Another detached-from-statitical-probability coincidence theorist twaddles forth.

you have no clue what is and is not a statistical probability (there is no dash).

you really do not want to play the statistical game with me, but if you choose to, I am all for it....

you have no clue what is and is not a statistical probability (there is no dash).

you really do not want to play the statistical game with me, but if you choose to, I am all for it....
Riiiight....You're fool enough to believe that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities-cum-impossibilities all fell to the favor of the same guy.

Man, hatred does awful things to a man's mind.

.You're fool enough to believe that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities-cum-impossibilities all fell to the favor of the same guy.

No, but I am smart enough to know what is an actual statistical improbability and know that 99% of what you people call a statistical improbability is not, you are just parroting the talking points you were given

The Jan 6 commission is not even close to being bipartisan and never was. As originally proposed, it wasn't bipartisan and it just got worse as time went on.
Trump bum kissers' howling aside, the congressional committee investigating the Trump goon attack on Congress has a Republican vice chair, and there is ample Republican testimony as to the validity of its purpose.

Were Republicans wrong to block a commission with equal representation if they wanted to cover up Trump's role?
Of course.

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell said.
"They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Meanwhile, the Arizona clown show also has the RINOs of Trumpery raging against Republicans:

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri(R) announced that he will resign his seat after a recording surfaced in which he criticized his colleagues on the Board of Supervisors for not supporting the Senate’s review of the 2020 election...
The recordings are largely at odds with Chucri’s public comments since the 2020 election. Chucri was initially supportive of any audit, and was the only member of the Board of Supervisors who opposed going to court to fight Fann’s subpoenas for ballots, tabulation machines and other election materials she wanted for her review.
Chucri’s comment appears to cast doubts on the county’s post-election hand count of a limited number of ballots that was required by law — 2% of ballots cast at polling places, and 1% of mail-in ballots — which matched perfectly with the county’s official tally, and of an audit the supervisors ordered of the county’s ballot tabulation machines. That audit of the machines, commissioned in response to baseless conspiracy theories that machine vendor Dominion Voting Systems manipulated the results, showed no problems. At the time, Chucri lauded the results and said they should instill public confidence in the county’s election systems.
But Chucri has since been critical of the Senate’s “audit,” which has been plagued by problems and controversies, and was conducted by contractors who had no qualifications for elections-related work and who had openly promoted false claims that the 2020 election was rigged against Trump. In May, he joined his colleagues in condemning the review, saying, “There was doubt cast, so I supported the audit.

What I didn’t support was a mockery, and that’s what this has become.”...
“The picture some individuals are trying to paint about a cover-up, scam and other nonsense about my colleagues and myself is simply false.
There was no cover-up, the election was not stolen.
Biden won,” he said.
State Senator Michelle Ugenti-Rita, a Republican who supported the exercise at the start, said in July that she had changed her mind:

“Sadly, it’s now become clear that the audit has been botched. The total lack of competence... over the last 5 months has deprived the voters of Arizona of a comprehensive accounting of the 2020 election. That’s inexcusable, but it shows what can happen when Republicans do not take election integrity deadly serious.”

Last edited:
two more days till we get to laugh our asses off at the Big Lie Rubes

LOL
1780981F-0232-421E-A741-A243A7B048B6.jpeg

The audit's purpose isn't to overturn the election, it's too keep promoting the notion that Trump won.

But already Trump has the odds with him if he runs against Biden and even moreso if he runs against Kamala.

What to do America, to prevent a madman gaining back access to the nuclear arms?

Some how make damn sure that Trump doesn't make it as the R candidate?

best wishes from Canada.
At least half of the American voting public WANTS the REAL POTUS (Trump) to assume control of those nukes. The brain dead asshole POTUS today has already proven his feckless leadership by gutting America's energy infrastructure, totally mishandling a seasonal flu, thinking climate change is some kind of existential threat, putting Marxists in charge of our representative-democratic-republic, being vacant at the helm during disasters, ignoring the real existential threat of illegals swarming our Southern border and abandoning our loyal people to the Taliban. God knows what he might do with the nukes at his disposal.

two more days till we get to laugh our asses off at the Big Lie Rubes
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.30.43 PM.png
The steaming pile, finally about to be served, already has the cult salivating.

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.24.50 PM.png

The "audit" was instigated by Trump bum kissers, bankrolled by Trump bum kissers, perpetrated by Trump bum kissers, and, predictably, only Trump bum kissers will swallow it.
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 4.26.40 PM.png

At least half of the American voting public WANTS the REAL POTUS (Trump) to assume control of those nukes. The brain dead asshole POTUS today has already proven his feckless leadership by gutting America's energy infrastructure, totally mishandling a seasonal flu, thinking climate change is some kind of existential threat, putting Marxists in charge of our representative-democratic-republic, being vacant at the helm during disasters, ignoring the real existential threat of illegals swarming our Southern border and abandoning our loyal people to the Taliban. God knows what he might do with the nukes at his disposal.
I really didn't know that Americans believed Trump was the real president. That changes everything.

Are you suggesting that Biden will have to nuke the Taliban? Aren't they already America's allies in the fight against terrorists?

There was obvious and massive fraud. Period.

After Az is a total bust and waste of money, what state are you all going to try for next? There are 24 more that Trump lost, which is next for your witch hunt?

After Az is a total bust and waste of money, what state are you all going to try for next? There are 24 more that Trump lost, which is next for your witch hunt?
When it gets proven we will stop, relax. You got nothing to worry about. Let the people figure it out.

I really didn't know that Americans believed Trump was the real president. That changes everything.

Are you suggesting that Biden will have to nuke the Taliban? Aren't they already America's allies in the fight against terrorists?
You really didn't know because you have self-limited your access to information that disagrees with your political Marxist philosophy. The "news" outlets you listen to tell you not to listen to anyone else. Therefore you are tragically misinformed as to the political opinions of at least half the American voters.

I am suggesting that I have the same fear of Biden that you claim to have had about Trump however, I have proof that Trump would not and did not use Nukes, you have no such proof. In fact, Biden just carelessly and mindlessly bombed a bunch in innocent folks in the ME. He probably doesn't even know it was done. No way should he EVER have access to the 'football' he's just not mentally competent and, you do not seem mentally competent enough to realize it.

Last edited:
When it gets proven we will stop, relax. You got nothing to worry about. Let the people figure it out.

You all are just like the flat earthers, it will never been proven enough, you will just keep moving to the next reason your view is true. Once Az is a bust you will find another reason to say Trump really won

Forum List

Back