New Twist in Arizona Audit

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Strange days indeed. I haven't been following the audit much really. I know there was one... but I didn't know it was over and that the Arizona Senate (which is GOP controlled) is hiding the results of the audit.

Or at least they were. LOL

Apparently the Senate has been hiding the results....and now the State SC is ordering them to release the results of the audit.

One has to wonder why the GOP senate would hide an audit that was supposed to expose how the GOP was robbed in an election the GOP Presidential candidate lost.

Of particular interest is the following passage from the site...

1631714064147.png

So now we'll find out, apparently, what the audit returned; or at least what it returned so far.

Strange days indeed. I haven't been following the audit much really. I know there was one... but I didn't know it was over and that the Arizona Senate (which is GOP controlled) is hiding the results of the audit.

Apparently the Senate has been hiding the results....and now the State SC is ordering them to release the results of the audit.

One has to wonder why the GOP senate would hide an audit that was supposed to expose how the GOP was robbed in an election the GOP Presidential candidate lost.

View attachment 539556

So now we'll find out, apparently, what the audit returned; or at least what it returned so far.
Why on earth would these stop the stealers want to hide the results of this sham audit ?
It just doesnt make sense .

The Ninja's didn't do the audit for the "Senate". The "Senate" can not stop people from releasing information they themselves hold just as the article notes.

This farce is entirely consistent with the republicans' consistent refusal to let the public, which pays their salaries, know what they are doing. This screams of corruption. They voted not to allow a bipartisan commission to examine the Jan. 6 attack as well. Hiding something? Guilty maybe?

This farce is entirely consistent with the republicans' consistent refusal to let the public, which pays their salaries, know what they are doing. This screams of corruption. They voted not to allow a bipartisan commission to examine the Jan. 6 attack as well. Hiding something? Guilty maybe?
Perish the thought. If only there were some right wingers on this board to step in and explain what is going on here ?

The Jan 6 commission is not even close to being bipartisan and never was. As originally proposed, it wasn't bipartisan and it just got worse as time went on.

Its simply another chapter in the endless impeachment democrats keep attempting. Democrats are scared of Trump and want to make sure he's never heard from again.

When are democrats going to ask for a bipartisan commission to study the BLM/Antifa riots that caused over 2 billion dollars in insured damage, injured over 2000 cops, numerous murders and injuries and a summer filled with violence and hate? Those riots made the 1/6 Capitol look like child's play.

That democrats have never even admitted what a mess Antifa/Blm caused shows that all the democrats are interested in is politics.

Perish the thought. If only there were some right wingers on this board to step in and explain what is going on here ?

These republicans are the same idiots who have been claiming since the weeks following the election that the election was rigged. trump said on Dec. 27 that the election was "corrupt." So why do they keep conducting these sham audits when they supposedly had the evidence way back then? Why keep searching for something that you've already found? Where's the logic?

The Jan 6 commission is not even close to being bipartisan and never was. As originally proposed, it wasn't bipartisan and it just got worse as time went on.

Its simply another chapter in the endless impeachment democrats keep attempting. Democrats are scared of Trump and want to make sure he's never heard from again.

When are democrats going to ask for a bipartisan commission to study the BLM/Antifa riots that caused over 2 billion dollars in insured damage, injured over 2000 cops, numerous murders and injuries and a summer filled with violence and hate? Those riots made the 1/6 Capitol look like child's play.

That democrats have never even admitted what a mess Antifa/Blm caused shows that all the democrats are interested in is politics.
The original proposal was for a commission with an equal number of democrats and republicans on it, with subpoena power. What was so wrong with this that republicans would vote against it? The Jan. 6 riot was a direct attack on the United States Government during the performance of a Constitutional duty. Moreover, there is enough information floating around about the events of Jan. 6 to raise a suspicion that various U.S. Government officials might have been involved, including those who held security clearances. Remember that trump was the commander-in-chief that day and there is no indication that he issued any commands that were intended to put a stop to the attack, as was his duty as POTUS.

There is no way that the street unrest that occurred last summer, which involved both "antifa" and such white gangs as the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers, could be equated to a deliberate attack on the operations of a branch of the U.S. government. What would you expect any Democrat to say about last summer's riots? What sort of an admission do you seek--"Gee, I saw the riots on the news and they were bad"?

Ya, when Maricopa county taxpayers paid a couple hundred grand for the Fraudit and around 3 million more for the voting machines which will all need to be replaced, they sure as hell have a right to know EVERYTHING about the Fraudit.

PS: Karen Fann is not only a Karen ... She's an idiot. :)

1631734930487.png

Public funds don’t pay for the entire company, just the audit report, which the Senate will get.
Wrong.

The entire work product is the property of the Senate.
That includes the report and all collected data, processes and procedures, audit plan, resumes of the contractor employees, expense reports and on and on and on...
Government contracts and all that, you know.

Forum List

Back