New Trump ad out

10. Play the Nazi card

Mussolini was not a nazi, although there are plenty of parallels between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Like it or not, there will always be people like Hitler (Trump) that will try to rise into power, and every once in awhile the useful idiots will allow it to happen.

River. Egypt.

So you are making the good old Trump = Hitler, because apparently fat people are Hitler now?

Note: Norman loves strawman, either because he actually has bad reading comprehension skills, or because he is an intellectually dishonest idiot.

Some good old fat shaming from your racist self.

Are you fat or heavy?

Chances are that if you support Trump, you are overweight or fat.

So you are making the good old Trump = Hitler, because apparently fat people are Hitler now?

Note: Norman loves strawman, either because he actually has bad reading comprehension skills, or because he is an intellectually dishonest idiot.

Are you fat or heavy?

[/QUOTE]

I am not overweight or fat. By the way, where is your evidence for this claim? People who are retarded pull the facts out of their fat ass...

But this is indeed the best critique of Trump yet, his supporters are fat. Hard to get more racist than that.

Their desperation is at a critical point. They will say anything. Next we'll be lepers.
Are you fat or heavy?

I am not overweight or fat. By the way, where is your evidence for this claim? People who are retarded pull the facts out of their fat ass...

But this is indeed the best critique of Trump yet, his supporters are fat. Hard to get more racist than that.[/QUOTE]

That I have called out boatloads of Trump supporters before even being told their allegiance. Being overweight or fat is just a common characteristic.

It is like a gaydar. You can usually detect someone who is homosexual before being told, although I am not implying that all homosexual are alike.

That I have called out boatloads of Trump supporters before even being told their allegiance. Being overweight or fat is just a common characteristic.

It is like a gaydar. You can usually detect someone who is homosexual before being told, although I am not implying that all homosexual are alike.
How many homos do you hang with?

The ad says nothing .

It's designed to impress fearful meatheads .

Forum List

Back