1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, you should feel right at home!!!

Jun 25, 7:54 PM EDT

NEW RAINBOW CROSSWALKS SUPPORT PHILADELPHIA'S LGBT COMMUNITY

AP Photo/Matt Slocum

A

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Rainbow-colored crosswalks have been painted in a gay neighborhood of Philadelphia known as the Gayborhood.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports ( Rainbow crosswalks come to Philadelphia ) the walkways made up of six red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet stripes are in support of the city's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

The crosswalks appeared Thursday morning. Backers say they were planned for some time.

Philly Pride Presents senior adviser Chuck Volz says the crosswalks were completed at a cost far less than the initial $26,000 estimate.

Independence Visitor Center employee Albert Lee says the crosswalks show tourists that Philadelphia is a gay-friendly city.

The rainbow crosswalks will be dedicated at the Annual Reminders Block Party on July 5 honoring the 50th anniversary of the first wave of U.S. LGBT rights group demonstrations.

---

Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.inquirer.com

"GTP"
This one is waiting for you!
weird.1.jpg

AP Photo/Matt Slocum

A

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Rainbow-colored crosswalks have been painted in a gay neighborhood of Philadelphia known as the Gayborhood.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports ( Rainbow crosswalks come to Philadelphia ) the walkways made up of six red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet stripes are in support of the city's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

The crosswalks appeared Thursday morning. Backers say they were planned for some time.

Philly Pride Presents senior adviser Chuck Volz says the crosswalks were completed at a cost far less than the initial $26,000 estimate.

Independence Visitor Center employee Albert Lee says the crosswalks show tourists that Philadelphia is a gay-friendly city.

The rainbow crosswalks will be dedicated at the Annual Reminders Block Party on July 5 honoring the 50th anniversary of the first wave of U.S. LGBT rights group demonstrations.

---

"GTP"
View attachment 43238

Great picture, but you should post your personal pictures in the gallery so everybody can see what you look like.

Just spreading that Detroit, Chicago, New York, LA success! The one thing libs are good at is spreading failure far and wide.

AP Photo/Matt Slocum

A

---

"GTP"
View attachment 43238

Great picture, but you should post your personal pictures in the gallery so everybody can see what you look like.

Do they make a wide lens big enough to take a pic of the OP'er?

( I know that was horrible but I am running low on bad insults tonight )

AP Photo/Matt Slocum

A

---

"GTP"
View attachment 43238

May I ask why you fear everyone being treated equal?

Are you one of those that once thought the Mark of Cain was the African Black?

Are you one of those that once supported laws that prevented interracial marriages?

Do you believe your wife should walk two step behind you?

If you answer no to all those questions then why do you fear Gays and Lesbians so much?

I guarantee everyone who lives in that perverted neighborhood who votes, votes Democrat.

I guarantee everyone who lives in that perverted neighborhood who votes, votes Democrat.
Yo, you sound like a stinkin' clown bro! Oh!
Another Democrat, eh? When are you moving there, sissy?
Yo, I can't believe ya didn't look at my location before you typed that! Oh!
Not important enough, Oh!
Yo, you better tiptoe your commie azz back ta SoCal ya dumbo! Oh!

"GDP"

"GDP"
Yo, put your tongue back in your mouth, homo.

"GDP"
Yo, maybe once ya take your 3 fingers out that Thai Ladyboy's butthole! Oh!

"GFY"

"GDP"

"GFY"
Here's some advice for you. REHAB.

"GDP"

"GFY"
Here's some advice for you. REHAB.
Here's some advice for ya! GFY.

Oh!

Forum List

Back