New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

Oh, yeah. Here's a REALLY CLEAR video of Rosenbaum chasing after Rittenhouse before he deservedly gets his ass smoked. Looks like Rosenbaum throws something at Rittenhouse before shots fired.

That Rosenbaum fucker was taunting all night. At the end of this video you can see Rosenbaum as the agressor, saying "shoot me, ni****"

So, let's hear it, ass wipes. Faun??? You kuuunt.

Great, then it should be easy for you to post a link to it here.

I'm already laughing at you since I know excuses, and not a link, will be coming from you.
Imbecile, in none of those videos is Rittenhouse seen putting out any fires.

As far as Rosenbaum throwing something at Rittenhouse, he threw a plastic bag containing a deodorant stick, underwear and a pair of socks. And came nowhere near hitting Rittenhouse.

Regardless, we'll see how his trial goes.

Did your kuunt ass watch any of that, you fucking coward?

No

You a kuuunt.
LOL

You poor thing. You said there was video of Rittenhouse putting out a fire started by protesters...

There's video of the "protestors" starting a fire in a dumpster and Rittenhouse puts it out with a fire extinguisher.

You even said you've seen this non-existent video as have others...

I, and many others here, have seen it.

But when you posted the video of the protesters starting the dumpster fire, it wasn't Rittenhouse who put it out. Rittenhouse isn't even seen anywhere in that video.

Proving once again, you're delusional and crazy and you don't understand what happened that night in Kenosha.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Early reports? Any witnesses?

Which one was Rosenbaum? Was he the sex offender or the guy who hit Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard?

There's video of the "protestors" starting a fire in a dumpster and Rittenhouse puts it out with a fire extinguisher. The first guy was killed shortly after that. See 939.49 above.
Ritchie McGinnis is a reporter for the Daily Caller. He saw everything and rendered aid to the anarchist the Rittenhouse wounded. It was Rittenhouse putting out the fire that caused the attackers to chase Rittenhouse.

Ritchie McGinnis is a reporter for the Daily Caller. He saw everything and rendered aid to the anarchist the Rittenhouse wounded. It was Rittenhouse putting out the fire that caused the attackers to chase Rittenhouse.
He also said Rittenhouse wasn't handling his firearm very well.

Really. Cite the part of WI self-defense laws to that effect.

The law begs to differ.
The only thing that matters here, under the law, is if Rittenhouse has a reasonable fear for his life, and if the use of force was reasonably necessary for him to protect himself.
None of that other stuff matters. Not one whit.

Um.... no.
Manslaughter is a charge; self-defense is a legal defense.
Killing someone in self-defense is homicide, not manslaughter.
Please note that homicide is not inherently illegal or necessarily a crime.

Yes, The firearms charge. Has no effect on the claim of self-defense.
These are matters of fact, whether you understand them or not.
1. I originally stated, " Actually, anyone given a minor that weapon for anything other than a SUPERVISED hunt is subject to misdemeanor penalties."

You stated that was irrelevant....you seem to think that discharging a weapon for self defense negates all other offenses. For your information: Wisconsin State Legislature 941.2905  Straw purchasing of firearms. https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/941/iii/2905

2. Your personal revisionism is NOT Wisconsin law on the subject. Again, for your information:

Child gun laws in Wisconsin​

A look at Wisconsin self-defense laws following deadly Kenosha protest shootings​

3. the trial is to determine who instigated the confrontation that resulted in the running shoot out (video does not show this). Junior can't claim self defense if he goes looking for trouble where he was not asked to be by any local businessman, law enforcement or community activists. All YOU are doing is just repeating your personal idea of what the law should be and what has transpired.

LOL

You poor thing. You said there was video of Rittenhouse putting out a fire started by protesters...

You even said you've seen this non-existent video as have others...

But when you posted the video of the protesters starting the dumpster fire, it wasn't Rittenhouse who put it out. Rittenhouse isn't even seen anywhere in that video.

Proving once again, you're delusional and crazy and you don't understand what happened that night in Kenosha.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
What I did see is your commie idiot dead child molester, Rosenbaum run up behind Rittenhouse and GET FUCKING SMOKED!!!!

I am glad that motherfucker is dead, and Rittenhouse WILL FUCKING WALK.

Now, go fuck yourself, kuuunt.

What I did see is your commie idiot dead child molester, Rosenbaum run up behind Rittenhouse and GET FUCKING SMOKED!!!!

I am glad that motherfucker is dead, and Rittenhouse WILL FUCKING WALK.

Now, go fuck yourself, kuuunt.
LOL

And now the teen killer is looking to be locked up for a verrrry long time. I can live with that. Get a pedo AND a gun nut off the streets. It's a win-win.

LOL

And now the teen killer is looking to be locked up for a verrrry long time. I can live with that. Get a pedo AND a gun nut off the streets. It's a win-win.
He fucking WALKS based on the video evidence alone.

Will you cry and riot when he is acquitted, like the bitch you are?

Forum List

Back