New Strategy From Rittenhouse Defense Team; He Was Just Hunting

He had no defense. He crossed a state line illegally
This is a lie. There's no law against a minor voluntarily crossing a state border.
in possession of an assault rifle.
This is a lie. An AR15 s not an assault rifle
He is a trespasser
On a public street?
aand a murderer of two unarmed people,
This is a lie
One had a gun, one had a blunt weapon.
Killing them in self-0defense is not murder.
But to hell with all of that. A family member or friend should find the little murderer one night and make an example of him.
Ah. You condone the premeditated murder of people you do not like. Nice.

Hmmm, then by that mindset I can find out when the next neo-nazi/white supremacist/alt-right rally is going to take place ... travel to that state, have a friend there purchase a weapon for me, and then wait for any type of riot to start. Then I'll go there, get into it with some sheet wearer and shoot a few. Mind you, I won't be licensed to own or carry a weapon in that state, but that's okay because I was there to defend the counter-protestors and local property. Right?
Got to do what you got to do! Why do you think I give a shit?

He had no defense. He crossed a state line illegally in possession of an assault rifle. He is a trespasser, aand a murderer of two unarmed people, neither of which have been charged with any crime.

But to hell with all of that. A family member or friend should find the little murderer one night and make an example of him.
None of this us true. It advertises that you know nothing of this case. Kyle Rittenhouse crossed the state line that morning as he did every day. To go to work. The firearm in question crossed no state lines. It was always in Wisconsin. At no time did he trespass. He was an invitee on private property and then walked on a public street. He was attacked by three armed assailants. Two were killed. Photographs have already been admitted into evidence. The third assailant was wounded. He will be just fine . The world is better off without the two criminals.

Hmmm, then by that mindset I can find out when the next neo-nazi/white supremacist/alt-right rally is going to take place ... travel to that state, have a friend there purchase a weapon for me, and then wait for any type of riot to start. Then I'll go there, get into it with some sheet wearer and shoot a few. Mind you, I won't be licensed to own or carry a weapon in that state, but that's okay because I was there to defend the counter-protestors and local property. Right?
Or. Just get on a rooftop with some Koreans and take pot shots at the rioters.

He had no defense. He crossed a state line illegally in possession of an assault rifle. He is a trespasser, aand a murderer of two unarmed people, neither of which have been charged with any crime.

You're so fucking stupid that you don't know the difference between self-defense and murder.

And the way you are running to the defense of a convicted pedophile and rapist is very telling. You're a sick perverted piece of shit.

You're so fucking stupid that you don't know the difference between self-defense and murder.

And the way you are running to the defense of a convicted pedophile and rapist is very telling. You're a sick perverted piece of shit.
They enjoy hurting kids. Kyle is a kid! It fits now! Hahaha

Got to do what you got to do! Why do you think I give a shit?
Because you posted here, genius! Unless you've got some type of mental issue where you do the opposite of what you claim.
Seems you alt right wonks really come apart at the seams the second someone deconstructs your BS. Carry on.
Or. Just get on a rooftop with some Koreans and take pot shots at the rioters.
Ahhh, but what the actual store/property owners do (and how that fares with local/state/federal law) is far different from the scenario I put forth....a scenario parallel to the actual acts done by Rittenhouse.

That's right they weren't! So it is odd, that they will be referred to as such in the Rittenhouse trial. You seem a bit lost. Should we send a search party?

You seem a bit lost. Should we send a search party?

Joseph Rosenbaum Sex Offender

He was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry for an Arizona offense (he no longer appears on it because he’s deceased). That’s the child molestation case.

The 11 charges were amended in a plea deal, and Rosenbaum was convicted of amended counts. According to online court records, Rosenbaum was sentenced to 10 years on Dec. 12, 2002 for sexual contact of a minor, and then sentenced to 2 years, 6 months for sexual contact of a minor related to the same 2002 incident.

Rosenbaum was convicted on Aug 8, 2016 for interfering with a monitoring device.

He was put on lifetime probation on Dec. 16, 2002.

1635713109537.png

DURR

You seem a bit lost. Should we send a search party?

Joseph Rosenbaum Sex Offender

He was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry for an Arizona offense (he no longer appears on it because he’s deceased). That’s the child molestation case.

The 11 charges were amended in a plea deal, and Rosenbaum was convicted of amended counts. According to online court records, Rosenbaum was sentenced to 10 years on Dec. 12, 2002 for sexual contact of a minor, and then sentenced to 2 years, 6 months for sexual contact of a minor related to the same 2002 incident.

Rosenbaum was convicted on Aug 8, 2016 for interfering with a monitoring device.

He was put on lifetime probation on Dec. 16, 2002.

View attachment 558725

DURR
Red herring. Childish appeal to emotion, off-topic from the very specific terms to which you know I am referring, none of which appear anywhere in your information.

But hey, you pleased yourself and got some attention. Mission Accomplished!

Last edited:
Red herring. Chdish appeal to emotion, off-topic from the very specific terms to which I am referring, none of which appear anywhere in your information.

But hey, you pleased yourself and got some attention. Mission Accomplished!

Red herring. Chdish appeal to emotion, off-topic

1635713539526.png

Off topic? Skews said they were never charged with any crime.
You claimed they were never convicted..

1635713631336.png

You were both wrong.
Sorry if I made you sad.

And I spoke to arson and looting. You literally quoted me. Toddskee, if you spend too much time playing stupid, then you are just stupid.

Skews said they were never charged with any crime.
You said they were never convicted of any crime.
You were both wrong.

And I spoke to arson and looting.

I never said they were charged or convicted of arson or looting.
Their scumbaggery was more serious.

Forum List

Back