new republican controlled house needs to inevistegate the 2022 summer riots

Jul 14, 2013

i totally agree. those criminals need to be prosicuted.
Who's going to do the investigating...the FBI?

I'm sure they are going to be busy, busy, busy with all the investigations and criminal charges brought up against SOOOOO MANY vile and despicable politicians over the next few years.

This is why many of the ones that KNOW they will be put in prison are "retiring" or "stepping down" right now.

Last edited:
So they are going to go to St. Louis, Milwaukee, etc... and hit the streets, take depositions, talk to public officials? I'd actually like to see Lorena Robert talking to some hood thug in Chicago. It'll remind her of the days back when she was a stripper.
younever know

I'm sure they are going to be busy, busy, busy with all the investigations and criminal charges brought up against SOOOOO MANY vile and despicable politicians over the next few years.

Yup….Republicans will investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop

The US Justice Dept will bring charges against Trump, Meadows, Giuliani

Last edited:

i totally agree. those criminals need to be prosicuted.
BLM had nothing to do with the riots. The protesters were out during the day and the criminals screw ups and gangster wannabes came out at night. Not Democrats. But all the republican base voters are brainwashed and believe it was all BLM out at late at night. Not true. Sorry about smartphones and evidence that the black complaints had been true all along.

BLM had nothing to do with the riots. The protesters were out during the day and the criminals screw ups and gangster wannabes came out at night. Not Democrats. But all the republican base voters are brainwashed and believe it was all BLM out at late at night. Not true. Sorry about smartphones and evidence that the black complaints had been true all along.
blm had everything to do with it. and mostly blacks too. watch the new footage. matter of fact their crazy marxist leader hired a bunch of them from black terroist organizatonsl watch candance ownes documentary. blm dems favorite group., just like kkk.

Because emails? Lol. Spun out of any resemblance to facts, just BS about a conspiracy OMG. Poor America
"Because of emails?"

You mean documented irrefutable proof? You think we should ignore what we are discovering in these emails? Just shut the fuck up, dipshit. :laugh:

"Because of emails?"

You mean documented irrefutable proof? You think we should ignore what we are discovering in these emails? Just shut the fuck up, dipshit. :laugh:

You discovered nothing but the incredible BS spin put on it by your lying scumbag pundits and conspiracy nut jobs. Two FBI agents having a love affair who did not like trump much (nobody except brainwashed functional morons do) means absolutely nothing, brainwashed functional morons, they are law enforcement and personal feelings don't enter into it unless you're a trump ****** law enforcement/judge screw up* . 

Forum List

Back