New Quinnipac poll new high for Trump 20 points ahead of Rubio

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
New poll high for Trump as nationwide survey puts him at 39 percent - more than double second place Rubio
  • Donald Trump is seeing his highest numbers yet in the Quinnipiac University Poll
  • Only Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are also in the double digits - and the two U.S. senators are neck-and-neck
  • Ohio Gov. John Kasich saw some positive movement, while Ben Carson and Jeb Bush only have 4 percent support each

3150D81000000578-3451035-image-a-64_1455717824892.jpg

New poll high for Trump as national survey puts him at 39 percent

polls are irrelevent since we dont put these people in office and the POTUS is always SELECTED for us by the elite with rigged elections.

So Donald Trump with the Michael Moore/Ron Paul view of American interventionism in the Middle East is the new champion of Republicanism?

lol, big win for the Left.

New poll high for Trump as nationwide survey puts him at 39 percent - more than double second place Rubio
  • Donald Trump is seeing his highest numbers yet in the Quinnipiac University Poll
  • Only Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are also in the double digits - and the two U.S. senators are neck-and-neck
  • Ohio Gov. John Kasich saw some positive movement, while Ben Carson and Jeb Bush only have 4 percent support each

3150D81000000578-3451035-image-a-64_1455717824892.jpg

New poll high for Trump as national survey puts him at 39 percent
i think he's found his electorate.

The NBC poll of course is within the margin of error. I have to make time tonight to check out the methodology the polling companies are using.

What worries me when a candidate is so far out in front a lot of voters just think their man or woman is so far ahead that they don't turn out to vote. And on the other hand some one lower in the polls can motivate their base to come out and support them.

Forum List

Back