Donald Trump Has Colossal 20-Point Lead Over Biden With Young Voters: Poll

This demonstrates why it is important to put Trump into prison as quickly as possible, and deny him the opportunity to communicate with cult followers. Stupid ignorant white people must not be allowed to put that dangerous, evil man back into the White House.
There was no need for you to put your IQ in your handle, your posts expose it.

"Likely a outrider".....That means to the dems they asked the right questions. ;)

I believe the term you are looking for is outlier, and yes, that's exactly what it is. That's not to say the Trump camp shouldn't be pleased seeing this, but there are no other polls out there confirming this and I doubt you'll see many others, if any. Voters under 30 are overwhelmingly Democratic and there is no indication that this has broadly changed.

I believe the term you are looking for is outlier, and yes, that's exactly what it is. That's not to say the Trump camp shouldn't be pleased seeing this, but there are no other polls out there confirming this and I doubt you'll see many others, if any. Voters under 30 are overwhelmingly Democratic and there is no indication that this has broadly changed.
So you are just rolling with your fingers crossed?

yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif

This demonstrates why it is important to put Trump into prison as quickly as possible, and deny him the opportunity to communicate with cult followers. Stupid ignorant white people must not be allowed to put that dangerous, evil man back into the White House.
Poe's law at work.

Forum List

Back