New Pots and Pans

Disir
Go to your local grocer and check the price of a Prime Brisket in the 12 to 14 lb range.
........then check your local Costco.
What is your cut for the heavy promo?

Whats your cut for the heavy sucking action of your vacuum lips?
And will you replace the chrome on my trailer hitch?
You don't have chrome on that new truck bumper that's galvanized plastic...

Who said anything about my bumper? It has a lifetime warranty unless I wreck it. Or you suck off the industrial coating,whichever comes first.
The ball on the other hand....keep your lips off my ball!!!!
Again don't ride out on a plain a negativity the finish will fall off...

Come on!!! Really!!!

Disir
Go to your local grocer and check the price of a Prime Brisket in the 12 to 14 lb range.
........then check your local Costco.
What is your cut for the heavy promo?

Whats your cut for the heavy sucking action of your vacuum lips?
And will you replace the chrome on my trailer hitch?
You don't have chrome on that new truck bumper that's galvanized plastic...

Who said anything about my bumper? It has a lifetime warranty unless I wreck it. Or you suck off the industrial coating,whichever comes first.
The ball on the other hand....keep your lips off my ball!!!!
Again don't ride out on a plain a negativity the finish will fall off...

Ya have to post in plain english or your post falls flat.

unless you spend a few hundred dollars for a large set, you probably will not get a good set of pots and pans...

my mom bought me my heavy gauge stainless steel set about 15 years ago.... can't remember who they are from, but I know I would have never spent the money she had spent, on any pots and pans... and she and I have gotten her money's worth, and some! I was buying pots and pans on the cheap every few years... cuz they needed replacing and got shabby, and bottoms beveled, but not these... holy Moses, these pots are gonna be around after I die!

I must say, and agree with uncensored and herewegoagain, I have one Calphalon pan, the shape of a wok and I have had it 16 years, use it all the time, and it is good as new! Very pleased with my purchase!

Last edited:
unless you spend a few hundred dollars for a large set, you probably will not get a good set of pots and pans...

my mom bought me my heavy gauge stainless steel set about 15 years ago.... can't remember who they are from, but I know I would have never spent the money she had spent, on any pots and pans... and she and I have gotten her money's worth, and some! I was buying pots and pans on the cheap every few years... cuz they needed replacing and got shabby, and bottoms beveled, but not these... holy Moses, these pots are gonna be around after I die!

I must say, and agree with uncensored and herewegoagain, I have one Calphalon pan, the shape of a wok and I have had it 16 years, use it all the time, and it is good as new! Very pleased with my purchase!

Ageed...
While I have better performing cookware than the Calphalon it's still a very good pan for the money.
I wouldnt hesitate to buy a whole set but I'd still buy the few I really like in a higher grade.

I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

Do you have a Costco membership?

No. There is a Costco about 2 hours away. I have thought about getting a membership before. I know they have have some good stuff.
Ok. Thanks,
Unless you are out in the boonies or have a 400 sq ft pantry places like Costco are a rip off. I can find cheap gas and everything else I need at the same price or cheaper within a two mile radius of where I live and I do not have to pay for the privilege of shopping........

I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

Do you have a Costco membership?

No. There is a Costco about 2 hours away. I have thought about getting a membership before. I know they have have some good stuff.
Ok. Thanks,
Unless you are out in the boonies or have a 400 sq ft pantry places like Costco are a rip off. I can find cheap gas and everything else I need at the same price or cheaper within a two mile radius of where I live and I do not have to pay for the privilege of shopping........

Not if you're shopping for meats and seafood. Your local grocer cant touch the quality of costco for the price.
It's the main reason I signed up.

The Gold membership is $60 bucks a year! You'll save that much in meat alone.
Here's a very cheap set that fills most people's needs.

Costco Wholesale
What? Are you a Costco sales person? :dunno:

Nope.
But anyone who knows anything about cooking or BBQing knows it's the best place to shop for meat.
I know quite a bit about cooking and I still have no reason to pay for the privilege of shopping besides if it's the same meats/poultry sold at Super Walmarts and other similar outlets...... Not interested......

Costco Wholesale

Nope.
But anyone who knows anything about cooking or BBQing knows it's the best place to shop for meat.
I know quite a bit about cooking and I still have no reason to pay for the privilege of shopping besides if it's the same meats/poultry sold at Super Walmarts and other similar outlets...... Not interested......

Your loss.

Costco Wholesale

Nope.

Your loss.
I did the math decades ago I've also checked out their meat and poultry quality...... I'm not losing anything but I am saving money by not shopping there.

Costco Wholesale

Nope.

Your loss.
I did the math decades ago I've also checked out their meat and poultry quality...... I'm not losing anything but I am saving money by not shopping there.

Millions of cooks and BBQers say different.

Nope.

Your loss.

Most BBQer's don't spend $1500 on a device to cook meat.

Nope.

Your loss.

Most BBQ's don't spend $1500 on a device to cook meat.

LOL....
Thats why theres BBQ message boards all over the net filled with people who do.

Nope.

Your loss.

Good for them but millions have been wrong before.........

Let's see, mine cost less than ten dollars because I use a grill and three 8x8x16 inch blocks or cmu...and the wood to burn is free....Still turns out the way you likes it...

Nope.

Your loss.

Good for them but millions have been wrong before.........

Yep...just look how many progressives and liberals we have here in America for the perfect example.
Fortunately most BBQers are conservative.

Forum List

Back